Reviews for A Golden Gray Mourning
Andelevion chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
This was beautiful beautiful gen mrder mystery fanfic. I especially liked the focus on friendship. This is plain gorgeous.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Whoah that was intense. Such a tragic tale.

I'm glad Sakura came out okay in the end.

Thanks for posting and have great day.

BTW, you might want to check through it sometime spelling and grammar issues.
Sexly sango chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
awww i loved this story, this was great it kept me on the tip of my seat 5 starts
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
There aren't a whole lot of stories that mention psych wards. I like the idea. Kishi never really touched on it either but since Naruto is supposed to be for kids you can understand why. Good so far. I'll enjoy this.
kim chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I loved your story i hope you make more awsome ones like this one.
romyblossom chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
This is awesome,realy good story
Sakura fan chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
Whew I love it. You made Sakura see through genjutsu master Kanaye's genjutsu! Not only his jutsu but his stories that hide the true important things. I am sure that Sakura could be a genjutsu master with the intelligence and chakra control she has.

And the last scene with Ino? That was just perfect! You put in Ino and Sakura's broken friendship, and managed to bond it through the solving of the mystery. That was fantastic!

One thing I may add. "Keikou" is firefly light, not "Keika".

That is all!
Sakura fan chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I love your portrayal of Sakura. You focus on her smarts, which she is said to have in cannon as well. You didn't make her overly powerful but very competent all the same by focusing on her strong traits.

Few Several Mistakes. Shikamaru's father's name is Shikaku. Ino's father's name is "Inoichi", Chouji's father's name is "Chouza".
Sakura fan chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Great story.

I doubt Sakura, a polite girl she is, would just shout out "Hokage" instead of "Hokage-sama". That may be a bit rude.
Sakura fan chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Last chapter I was begging for Sakura to tell her teammates the deal already before they hate on her. Oh my, didn't know it was a test. If I was her, I would have blurted it out.

That was Fantastic! How you made us readers get all anxious and made us believe that informing her teammates is the correct answer when it is not. Kakashi's acting was fascinating.
titpuce86 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
What a wonderful story this is. I truly loved it. And a realisitic Sakura unlike the two-dimensionnal bipolar fangirl Kishimoto gave us! Go Sakura! She's generally not my favorite character, far from it in fact, but your story made me love her a bit more. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it as it is well written. And Ibiki! You can't never have enough Ibiki...
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
nice
white-cherry-blossom-93 chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
This was amazing. I love it... It kept me on the edge of my...bed... the entire time :)
Daevanam Daevo chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Wow! Another great work done by the one and only Istoria! There was never a dull moment and I loved reading every sentence And the characters were so... in character! Great Job!
NobodysMama chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
What an excellent story! Good job!