Reviews for A Golden Gray Mourning
zunaira ghazal chapter 7 . 8/13
this was awesome. the writing could've been a tiiiiiiiiiiiny bit better but the premise was amazing. as we all know, naruto has ended and well, we saw some major developments in sakura's character. i liked your take on things. it was great. :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 6 . 8/13
oh wow. um, more please?
zunaira ghazal chapter 4 . 8/13
the character building is going nicely...
zunaira ghazal chapter 5 . 8/13
the mystery is well constructed.
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 8/13
Great plot building so far.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/13
Hmm, good job creating a creepy enough atmosphere. I'm intrigued.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Good little story with a nice plot allowing for some character growth. I liked the bits with Sakura connecting the dots.
Andelevion chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
This was beautiful beautiful gen mrder mystery fanfic. I especially liked the focus on friendship. This is plain gorgeous.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Whoah that was intense. Such a tragic tale.

I'm glad Sakura came out okay in the end.

Thanks for posting and have great day.

BTW, you might want to check through it sometime spelling and grammar issues.
Sexly sango chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
awww i loved this story, this was great it kept me on the tip of my seat 5 starts
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
There aren't a whole lot of stories that mention psych wards. I like the idea. Kishi never really touched on it either but since Naruto is supposed to be for kids you can understand why. Good so far. I'll enjoy this.
kim chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I loved your story i hope you make more awsome ones like this one.
romyblossom chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
This is awesome,realy good story
Sakura fan chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
Whew I love it. You made Sakura see through genjutsu master Kanaye's genjutsu! Not only his jutsu but his stories that hide the true important things. I am sure that Sakura could be a genjutsu master with the intelligence and chakra control she has.

And the last scene with Ino? That was just perfect! You put in Ino and Sakura's broken friendship, and managed to bond it through the solving of the mystery. That was fantastic!

One thing I may add. "Keikou" is firefly light, not "Keika".

That is all!
Sakura fan chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I love your portrayal of Sakura. You focus on her smarts, which she is said to have in cannon as well. You didn't make her overly powerful but very competent all the same by focusing on her strong traits.

Few Several Mistakes. Shikamaru's father's name is Shikaku. Ino's father's name is "Inoichi", Chouji's father's name is "Chouza".