Reviews for Adventures in Cooking
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lmao... That's Awesome. Poor Kitty needs a cooking class _
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
LOL...hang on I gotta stop laughing...LOL

Okay. This was too funny. I love the lines about undercooked potatoes and the chickens. The line "the escape of the dumplings" sounds like a good title for a sequel, doesn't it?
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Remy beating up chickens? Genius. The best part was Rogue getting knocked out by an undercooked potato, hands down!
xLiLix chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
WHAT THE HECK! This is so weird I love it!

Fighting chiken... that's wondeful!

Yeast and Chemical X don't mix... haha!

I honestly can't stop laughing :D

I also love your "No Talent Mutant Nights," or whatever the name is, they're great!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Eileen B chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Hey, this story is sugar, spice, and everything nice! Oh, and oh, so funny, too! I love image of Remy throwing an unconsicous Rogue over his shoulder. :) For some reason, it also reminded me vaugely of Cows With Guns. :)
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Chemical X? Isn't that what made the PowerPuff Girls all powered and stuff? [cough] anyhow... this is cute...
Dark Miss x23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I loved it, I just loved it.
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
That was an absolute stitch. I loved it. It would be neat to see both Remy and Rogue's point of view on the same event. Really cute story.
Angie Chick chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
BUAHAHA! No, that wasn't my evil laugh. It was my I'm-laughing-so-hard-I-think-I-might-explode laugh. My evil laugh is MUAHAHA! Big difference. _ Anyway, on to my review. I love it so far. It sounds like what would happen if my brothers tried to cook. *cough* they made VERY deformed pancakes *cough* Anyway, please continue. _ I'm very hyper so I hope you can understand the jist of what I just said...
Fissie chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Brilliant, naturally, but you knew that already. ;)
41eugoR chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hehe...GREAT! Write more ASAP!
Calliann chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Lol! That was so great. I loved the added bit of Romy there with Rogue's stalker. And you've just given me yet another reason to dislike potatoes. Poor Rogue. That would hurt, but at least she got carried out by a certain hot little Cajun. Great fic. I loved it and I cannot express that enough. Are you going to add more? Cause that would be cool.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
holy hilarious, batman! good stuff indeed. i feel kitty's pain with the whole cooking fiasco though, i don't do too well in the kitchen either... although nothing's come to life and started attacking me, so i guess i'm ahead of the game. ;-)