Reviews for Jay's Drabbles
Flashgriffin chapter 39 . 4/12/2005
Aw... It may be short, but it sure is cute. I like stories of little elves, and this one is no exception.
Ceyxa chapter 39 . 4/12/2005
A very moving portrayl of a fahter's worry. Well written, as usual!
Unsung Heroine chapter 38 . 2/25/2005
Oh well, that was cute. I love cats.
Ceyxa chapter 38 . 2/24/2005
That was really sweet! As a cat lover- and owner- it's so true how they only "perk up" whenever something directly effects them! Well written!
othrilis chapter 37 . 2/21/2005
Vi Janaway chapter 37 . 2/20/2005
What else would their first words be if not about each other? :) :) :)

Very cute.
Carawen chapter 37 . 2/19/2005
Absoltuely adorable. I had to chuckle at the ending. "El" to cute! They are soo precious!

~ Carol~
Lynn-G chapter 37 . 2/19/2005
I believe 'tis is my most favorite drabble

i hope a story will come out of this...;)

JastaElf chapter 37 . 2/19/2005
LOLOL! Oh my Eru, I just about hurt myself giggling over this... of course when you try and try, the children never say what you want them to. They only wait until someone comes up with some other words... good job Glorfindel did not say something untoward! (grin)

Lovely little drabble. Thank you!
JastaElf chapter 36 . 2/4/2005
Ai, that's poignantly lovely... especially since he is waiting for a certain Green Leaf to come home while all this goes on...

Thanks, Jay-this is lovely!
Rede chapter 35 . 1/12/2005
Such a short piece, and a wonderful drabble...I am crying.
EverKitsune chapter 34 . 1/9/2005
lol! cute!
Rede chapter 33 . 1/1/2005
Woo! Ack, awesome! I absolutely adore how you've recognized Thranduil and Celeborn's kinship! There have been far too many testements to the supposed stresses between Lorien and Mirkwood. I'm so happy you've done this. Very touching, and VERY inspiring. Bravo Jay!
Lutris chapter 32 . 12/28/2004
I love this last drabble! For certainly it catchs the mid winter's magic!
Unsung Heroine chapter 32 . 12/27/2004
Well, I hope you know that EACH of these is a little gem. Suppose I'll be enjoying reading it over and over again.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »