Reviews for Jay's Drabbles
JUSTICE BE DONE chapter 22 . 9/23/2004
*sniff* so sad... *sniffle sniff*
Craic agus Ceol chapter 22 . 9/23/2004
let's see...the sick/dying (please not dying...) twins is Elladan, because I'm always inclined to think that way, and what happened...um...WARGS! yes, evil wargses!

i love all the short leetle drabbles (especially twin ones! they are MINE and i shall loves them forever!) and the others are really cute and sweet!
JastaElf chapter 22 . 9/23/2004
Ai! Oh dear! It sounds to me as if the Twins, having elected to hunt some Orc, have met with trouble... one of them is perhaps wounded by a poisoned weapon, and there isn't time or the means to get him home to Imladris for healing?

You've simply GOT to include this scene in a longer story...

*hands you a lovely, silky, dark-furred bunny of the lop-eared PLOT variety...*
The Lady Arianrod chapter 22 . 9/23/2004
Wow... this is the first chapter I've read in this fic, but it was completely worth it... Lovely characterizations and wording... It was very believable. And cute. I love Elladan and Elrohir!
Katie chapter 20 . 9/6/2004
My lord - you are a wonderful writer. Choices almost had me in tears.
JastaElf chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
Aww, that's lovely, Jay, just perfect. Just the right sort of thing for a drabble... so many strong images, so much worry, all fixed with a simple phrase at the start of a letter. Lovely stuff! Thank you!
Mystwing chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
This is the first time I have reviewed your drabbles. At least I think it is. Anyway, I really do enjoy reading these. For being so short they are immensely powerful. Keep up the good work!
JUSTICE BE DONE chapter 18 . 7/26/2004
Will you ever cease to amaze me? so cute...
Vi Janaway chapter 16 . 7/25/2004
Hi Jay

this is so very very good

i love the last line
JastaElf chapter 18 . 7/21/2004
Ai, Jay, this is delightful! And such a sweet combination take-off on both the fact that today is the beloved Daw's birthday, and that she is currently writing a story about *Legolas's* begetting day... (grin) Just charming, delightful, and a perfect little gem.

Again, Happy Birthday Daw! And thanks, Jay!
JastaElf chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
Ai! Such sweetness and angst and love captured in so few words... I am beginning to realize that there are at least two levels to drabbles. There is the craft of the author herself, writing the correct words in the right sequence to make the memories come out-and then there is the back-story, the pool of knowledge we all share about these characters and their milieu, in order for the drabble to make sense.

You manipulate both layers VERY well indeed. Thank you for the update!
JastaElf chapter 16 . 7/17/2004
Ai, so sad and yet so hopeful... they go, the world is fading from the Elves, Eldarion is doing fine, Arwen and Estel are gone... time to go! They take one last look at home-then look to the future, and to reunions. That suggests they are at last at peace within their souls-such a hopeful, happy thing!

What a lovely drabble. (grin) Thank you!
Irish Anor chapter 16 . 7/17/2004
That was wonderfully written!
Irish Anor chapter 15 . 7/13/2004
beautiful
Earendil Eldar chapter 15 . 7/6/2004
I love these little snippets. I have always held that it does take a good writer to put down something impactful and short.

Actually, Elladan and Elrohir both chose mortality. True, they would never have been sundered, not from each other, nor from their sister and adopted brother.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »