Reviews for Jay's Drabbles
LasseLanta01 chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
Such lovely and touching little drabbles. So sad for Elrond and so hope filled for Legolas and his father. It's true magic to craft just a few words into such significant meaning. Thank you for sharing them.
Flashgriffin chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Aww... Legolas is so lucky.
JastaElf chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Oh! That is so sweet... reminds me of when my own son was born, right down to the joy and the exhaustion!
Just lovely, and still so powerful for such a small amount of words! I am delighted and stunned!
Thanks for the update, nin mellon!
wellduh chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Astonishing how something so short can hold so many wonders. Both were amazing. And you only named one character, Elros, in all. Great work.
Flashgriffin chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
I think I need to know where you got the inspiration for these. They're... interesting...
Starlit Hope chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Cool...-
JastaElf chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Oh now... whose homecoming is this? Legolas's? And is the weary figure tending the little green shoot perhaps our dear Thranduil? Good to see life coming out of death and destruction... it could be several points in Tolkien's universe! I wonder which... Mysteries upon mysteries! But as before, a lovely, tight, well-written piece of work! Thank you!
JastaElf chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Oh, Jay, this is lovely... sad, very sad, but lovely. Drabbles are hard to get "just right"; so few words to convey so much... but you have done a very fine job here. *sob!*
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7