Reviews for Petshop of Horrors: Pokemon Legend
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I like it.
pokepal chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
story got my attention but who charlotte
LuciferIsDivine chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
O happy day! that was nice. specially the pokemons' side comments.
Akiko Koishii chapter 9 . 10/26/2004
_ I love it!
yanneng chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
oMg, this is sO great. cant wait for next chappie!
Akiko Koishii chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
Tomo Star? That's my little sister!
Link Masters chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
Very interesting. Thanks for posting my story. 'Deceptive' was very good. Also went and read 'Seeing Selective reality' since you mentioned it in your updates. It was also very good. Keep up the great work.
KiAnson chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
whoa!

it's getting interesting... O,O

i like it even more... *,*

so please update the fic!

pleasee!
Link Masters chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Very interesting. Keep up the great work.
star's dreams chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
SD: Well thinking about this. If my pet did something like that I think I might not say anything. For the fact it shouldn't be possible in everyone else viewpoint and the fact I would be in a case of shock. But then Ash just said you could protect me and that make me kinda agreed with Charlotte.
Tomo Star chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
Great chapter! _
SparkyKnight chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
A bit unorthodox, but interesting nonetheless. I was surprised to see Hazel though...*grins* but great fic! update soon please
star's dreams chapter 4 . 5/17/2004
SD: Whoa, I don't want to be on the bad side of Lance. Scary.
Link Masters chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
Very interesting. Isn't Lance just a little to possessive? Of course, If Lance hadn't done that Ash would've probably been killed. Keep up the great work.
star's dreams chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
SD: It not your writing style but it just that I watch a couple of the anime of Pet Shop of Horror and well most of them did not have a happy ending so to say. Ok only one had, no never mine. They have a ending that is happy to sense but have strong meaning to it. And the show usaully have something you learn from it. But you writing is great.