Reviews for Aragorn's Average Adventure
That was hilarious. I needed something like this to brighten my day. Thank you
Supeeps chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Uhh... Are you high?
Legolas chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
*smiles grimly*
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Yay! Galadriel turned evil! I knew there had to be someone out there who agreed with me on that point.
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Er... Aragorn seems stupid. Seriously... Sorry...

But Erestor is NOT unimportant! He is VERY important!

And a poisonous caterpillar drowned in Glorfindel's tea, huh? Sounds nice..
Legolas chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
*Smiles grimly*
InuyashaSesshoma chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I am so laughing hysterically! This is so funny! I mean I can't even have the right words what to say! This is a great story funny and all! LOVE IT!
Kadaj Sword chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
your post is very nice that you r saying i understand and i am with u .
ninja mud chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
'What is he doing?'
'Oh don't mind him, he goes homicidal around new people. Had he tried to saw off your arm yet? No? Good that means he likes you.'
This amount of grim cannot be contained, watch out Aragorn- enjoy your happy moments while they last.
I swear, your versions of fan takes on these characters will keep me entertained my whole life.
LemonShy chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It is the most ridiculous fanfic I ever read. Really. And please, take it as a complement :) It's not so easy to make me laugh. Now I'm laughing out loud and my mother came to my room to check out what's so funny :) Love 'ya 3
MP brennan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was classic. That was parody as a true art form. I know I'm about 9 years late to the party, but still, kudos.
Joe Shanley chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Tongue in cheek, dry, slightly wacky humor Awesome!
Legolas chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
-smiles grimly-
She's Just Hiding chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I can honestly say this is the funniest thing I've ever read on this website. Pure genius, especially: "Mirkwood has been invaded by giant arachnids!" he cried. "Someone is trying to take over Imladris! Something is wrong with Lord Elrond! Someone discovered a weird green jewel that zaps people! Lord Denethor is killing Faramir! There is a plague in a nearby human settlement! A poisonous caterpillar has drowned in Lord Glorfindel's tea! Galadriel has turned evil! The Dark Lord is about to unleash his latest deadly weapon! The world is going to end!"

this just made my day, so thank :)
JamesMoriartea chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh man! This fic was absolutely brilliant, it kept me laughing throughout the whole thing.