Reviews for Secrets, lies, and then
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
cute
ani chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
man, i just found this and i gotta say it's so cute! you really should have fleshed it out, even if it was just another chapter. cuz Heero with the twins was adorable.
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
What I don't understand is how Duo is pregnant AGAIN even though he hasn't seen Heero. He left when he was pregnant with the first two, right? So is the new kid someone else's or what? It doesn't make sense.
MJ-0.0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
this was a really nice fic i like it so much!
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I wasnt even thinking about how the twins came to be. Lol. It hadnt even crossed my mind...oh but this was so sweet! I love Duo/Heero fanfics because Duo rocks and I love his hair! Lol. This was a great fic, I usually hate one-shots but this ones okay. :D
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
aw...i am going to look for a sequil and if there is not one, i hope you write one because i wana know what the third child is like. lol.
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
this is great! And thanks for not bogling my mind with some new big twist on scientist or anything
La Loba de Mibu chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
**SQUEALS** OMG! You should so continue this! It was very well written; and the kids were just to dern cute! *Squeals again* Great Job!
SIP57
Blue-Pig chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
love it!
NightingaleRose chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I love it! So kawaii! _ I like I like I like ! as usual, i love ure work
Daphne P chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Ahh... short and sweet... I loved... is cute
MysticHeero chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Well that is just SO Kawai! and I mean it! Dude you have so got to write either a sequel or another fic. I love this un to bits. The twins are adorable, Duo is adorable, Heero is adorable! The whole god damn thing is adorable. Man I love it (yes already said that but its worth repeating don't ye think). Ta luv.
Keep on typing the honey
Shaeric Draconis chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Loved this, it was cute and I cared little for the scientific mumbo jumbo not being present. Excellent story to me and wished there was more.
MarikIshtarRH01970 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
nod nod very kawaii and sweet
Keiran chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
It was meant to be cute, not a screwed over the doctors are insane fic.