Reviews for Castaways on a Sullen Sea
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
So, Draco got away with it.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/26/2017
Weird fic, not much made sense to me, but thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
I don't like your Severus at all, and I don't thin your Hermione should dally with him. It is hard to see that he has any redeeming qualities, and nothing attractive at all. Besides, any man who strikes a woman, no matter what the provocation, will strike her again sooner or later, and she should walk, nay run away as soon as possible. Seriously, he's an ass.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
You definitely written a peculiar story, and a most peculiar Hermione. A timid as a mouse Hermione that can barely open her mouth in front of Snape is not very appealing to read. As for me, I prefer her to be a bold and brash know-it-all, not afraid to speak her mind. I certainly hope this gets better...
Guest chapter 24 . 1/31/2017
Thank you for sharing.
DrillSargent87 chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
Awwwwwwww. Such a sweet ending.
mom2divas chapter 24 . 1/29/2009
Loved this story.
French-Lo chapter 24 . 8/14/2008
Good story!
nimath chapter 24 . 8/11/2008
Very nice story. I especially liked that you had Ron be the rational one and accept the relationship with Snape first. So often he is portrayed as the irrational one, so this was very refreshing. Thanks!
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Nice story ) Loved the end!
Stella9876 chapter 24 . 7/7/2007
Perfect and overwhelming... speechless thank you for this great fic..
xDeadlyDiseasex chapter 24 . 3/17/2007
So through the middle chapters im like well it's not the greatest story but ill read to the end

But the further i read the more i like it

The ending was fantastic!

But i didnt cry!

No i swear i didnt, okay a little.

ALRIGHT I WEPT LIKE A BABY!

Bravo you are great!

Seriously!

Sam
snapedreamer chapter 24 . 2/20/2006
let it be known, i love this story and in love with it!
Ms. Eleanor Rigby chapter 24 . 1/3/2006
A very well written story. I enjoyed the fact that it maintained respectability and didn't turn into lemony smut: it is much more difficult to write something with emotional depth than it is to spew graphic snogging scenes. Kudos to you.

My only criticisms (because any respectable reviewer has at least one criticism) are (1) it would have been really nifty if you could have tied the title into the story throughout as opposed to simply connecting it at the end and (2) the ending was a tad rushed. I think there could have been more build up to the battle scene than there was.

But, overall, you've written a lovely story, and I can't wait to read more of your (wonderfully gothic) work. Definitly going on the favourites list!
Gaslight chapter 24 . 4/2/2005
Checking in at , I realized that I never left a review for the last few chapters! And I read them so long ago. GREAT JOB, Daisy! It was a sweet romance with the right amount of angst and some great characterization by impeccable turns of the phrase. :) I see you haven't posted anything in a while. I hope you're still writing!