Reviews for Hamham Commercial Spoofs
cosplay chan chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
hey SDB! another great chapter.

ha, ha. loved this:

Maxwell takes out the can of 'Tag' deodorant, and holds it up.

Maxwell: Be gone, demons!

Maxwell sprays the bottle of deodorant into the girls’ eyes.

Bijou: Ek! My eyes! My beautiful eyes!

xD pure gold. i love Hamtaro, and you've just made me like it even more. seeing all the craziness and chaos that Could come out of it, but thankfully doesn't.

(no way cn would air something like this but then again, the rest of the world does not deserve to see such a thing on national television! XD j/k.

update again soon if you can! i'll be waiting!

Cosplay-chan
xTimshelx chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
wow...that was soo funny i almost pissed my pants!:D here is an idea 4 u! Do a hamham car commercial like thiis one! *ahem*

'hamtaro is seen looking at cars in a car, buying, place...and is looking at an all weel drive car and says "ill take it!" he is then seen driving when it is raining really hard and he is driving really fast down a windy road and then he suddenly stops and there is a big broken piece of the road in front of him. He then goes flying out the windshield and down the mountain and is screaming;

"A!" his cries suddenly end and there is only silence.

then that annoying voice says oh cr p that was bad...what that was live! they saw that! WHAT THE F* WERE YOU THINKING! OUR CARS ARE THE WORST! YOU KNOW THAT! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! THIS JUST PROVES IT! AUGH! *takes a machine gun and starts firing it every where* 'DIE!' *then the screen pauses while the announcer looks ridiculous in pause* another equaly annoying announcer says 'that is what will happen if you but a car from Ford! but you can be spared unlike innocent, young hamtaro... *sniff* Bijo is seen bursting in and screams, 'WHAT! INNOCENT! HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH PASHMINA!' Pashmina is seen coming in and she screams, 'NOO! HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH YOU!' then they both lunge at each other tearing at eachouther's clothes and fur fighting kickind and ect. the announcer looks at them, back at the camerea and then at Pashmina and Bijo and then back the camera and thensmiles weakly and says, 'TURN OFF THE D MN CAMERA YOU IDIOT!

THIS IS LIVE FEED!' lunges at camers man and knocks over camera and everything is seen at an odd angle with Bijo and Pashmina fighting, cameraman and announcer guy fighting and you can still see the T.V. with the ridiculous man is in mid-fire of the machine gun and set people are looking on with dunbstruck faces and then one comes and urns off camera'

FIN! *bows and walks off*
cosplay chan chapter 10 . 12/1/2006
XD XD XD LOL!

omg this was soo funny, i almost fell out of my chair. XXD

anyway, good job, keep writting if you can,

and ...

-puts on slyvan sucks t-shirt-

SLYVAN SUCKS!

Cosplay-chan
leaving now chapter 11 . 8/12/2006
Hamha I am moongazer. I love love love love love love love love love love love love your fics! I am serious it made me roll on the ground. Excellent! brilliant! Though, I haven't seen most of those commercials I love it. please keep writting because if you don't I will litterally die. I have also read all your other hamtaro and Harry Potter fics; they are so ausome superb. I love how funny all your fics are. If your ever get around to it, check my fics. Bye-Q.
Rebecca Simpson chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
How about a Commercial for Vioxx? HUH!
Rebecca Simpson chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
Plusle, Eevee, Marril, and Skitty are seen playing street hockey on roller blades, when Gianni (Dad) steps out.

Gianni: Time for dinner, boys and girls!

Plusle: Be right there, daddy!

Plusle, Eevee, Marril, and Skitty all rush in, take a blender, and put the cooked macaroni in.

Eevee: Are you sure we should be doing this?

Marril: Hush! This is gonna be good!

Skitty: Of course it's a good idea! We won't have to stop playing to eat dinner! It's food and fun on the go!

Eevee: It's gotta be the best invention since sliced bread!

Back outside minutes later, they're all wearing those drinks hats that have straws that connect to the persons' mouth, and they have their hockey sticks in their hands.

Marril: (standing at the goalie net) Ok, guys! Let's play! (sips from drink hat, and yes, it's liquid yellow/orange macaroni from the blender, and they all start to rollerskate)

Eevee: (sips some, and drops hockey stick and spits out the macaroni drink) Yuck! This stuff tastes like shi-

(Skitty crashes into Eevee on her roller blades)

Plusle: (spitting) This is horrible! It almost killed me when I took a sip!

Eevee: I told you this was a bad idea!

Marril: Hush! This stuff's good! (sips more liquid macaroni)

Eevee: What! You actually like that cra-

Skitty: Ew, Mar! You're so totally gross man!

Eevee: Your ideas stink, PLUSEY!

Plusle: ...(sniffs)...I thought it was a good idea...

Advertising Voice: Kraft Macaroni and cheese! So good, It's Gotta be KD!

(Gianni steps back out)

Gianni: Boys and Girls! You forgot your Greens! (holds up a blender filled with blended up liquid broccoli, Green beans, Spinach, and peas.)

Eevee: What the fu-

Marril: (pukes as he sees the blended-up greens)

Skitty: (crying) I wanna go home!

A scream and groan of pain is heard as Plusle's hit in the face with a puck.
SatsukiDream12 chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
You could try a Dell commercial:

Hamtaro and other hamsters are seen running in a feild with several people tripping in the process.

Hamtaro: Hey Oxnard where are you going?

Oxnard: To North Dakota!

Hamtaro You're lucky I have to go to Canada! I wish I had you're luck.

Oxnard : * trips into camera guy*

Camera Guy: I have hamster in my eye get it out get it out! *smashes into various people*

Hamtaro I take that back. -_-;

Advertising Voice : Dell is the best place for computer ,laptops blah blah blah... where's my Pepsi?
Call me Unigator chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT? Do a medicine commercial, y'know, the stupid ones where everyone is healed in 3 seconds or less. Or you could do that Britney Spears 'Curious' perfume commercial...You're doing great and happy new year, normal and dog style!*walks off w/ fave parasol*
briana chapter 11 . 1/5/2006
how bout one for betty crocker
cappyandpashy4ever chapter 11 . 12/17/2005
hahahahahahahah!HAHAHAHA! k, i think u get the point. that was so funny! do a becky carpet commercial, or victoria's secret, that would be great! keep writing u genious you!
Rebecca chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
I want the Ham-Hams to appear in a spoof of the AHA's "Heart Attack" Commercial, Waiting! PLEASE! OR ELSE COUNT OLAF WILL EAT YOU!
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
3 letters.

L.

O.

L!

That was so funny with the 'Tag' deoderant! I especially liked the

"Be gone, demons! :sprays bottle of deoderant in girls eyes:"

"EK! MY EYES!"

That was so funny! Just out of question, what IS Sylvan anyway? -.-
neon flights chapter 11 . 8/21/2005
lmao this was hilarious to read!

umm, I'm not canadian/american so I don't know what to suggest.

but I agree with the mcdonalds thing, I was thinking about suggesting that.
saiai-chan chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
hello,

i was doing some searching in a Japanese-English dictionary and...kumon means agony.

-manga
fightingcomet chapter 11 . 8/10/2005
hahaha, that was great! so funny...ROTF!