Reviews for Going back to the beginnning
NikkiFeral chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Awesome just awesome story PLEASE upload this.I give you what you want just PLEASE
LAHIRI chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
INTERESTING I MUST SAY.A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO SHAL/BREN. PLS GIVE THEM A HAPPY WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER. WRITE SOON OK.
sydney chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
it is really good please write more soon
freakysoccergirl chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
it is really good are you going to write more soon?
cflynn214 chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
This story is terrific. I hope you finish it.
canadian-chic14 chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
I think it was great, i really do. I hope you update soon since this story gets better and better by the chapter.
synergyfox chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
That was an awesome chapter! You need to hurry up and write chapter 5!
ferelsprite chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
more, more, more! Pretty pleeaasse with Mutant X on top!
Nautica7mk chapter 4 . 5/17/2004
It was nice to finally know what was up between Shalimar and Brennan. It was disheartening to learn that her mistake was due to miscommunication between them. Things would've been so much different. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of how you'll continue the Brennan/Rich/Shalimar story.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/17/2004
wow! I totally love this. The plot is wicked and
I am looking forward to the rest of this story
deichtine chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Hey Liz,
Quarter after midnight and work tomorrow so can't type too long, but I'm still really enjoying this and am glad to see you updated. You have a good knack for writing emotion, and I can't wait to see Brennan and Shal training Rich for his mission. Only one constructive criticism - get someone to check through your grammar for you, especially for verb tenses and using the right word in the right place (cases in point - persistent, kinetic). If you don't have s/o to read through it for you, wait a day, or even half a day, then come back to it and read it out loud to yourself. Look up any word you're not sure of. Not saying this to criticise but to help you improve, because your imagination for plot and your empathy for your characters deserve it. :)
sage360 chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Fabulous! absolutely wonderful...
More please...SOON!
mfkngst chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
your hardwork really showed off. this was an excellent chapter, packed full of information, and emotion. Good job!
Something from outer space chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Oh my god. Write more Quickly must know what happens.
lily chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Do not understand why Shal would leave her own child.