Reviews for McGinty's...Roadhouse?
Kovacsgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Short. Could have made it a bit longer.
Coney Cat chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Your right...I didn't get it, but I liked it anyways hehe cool!
Vickie Jo chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Comments & Corrections: Jeff would have been born around 1925 as he was too young to go to war in 1941. That would make him about 75 yrs. old in 2000. Ginger was two years older than him. Also no "e" at the end of Metcalf.

Very good story idea, would have liked a longer more involved tale. Has the makings of a good story: Jeff & Ginger meet Gary Hobson. Perhaps Gary could save their lives somehow with the papers' help, of course.
Melodey chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Hmmmmm...interesting. ::puts chin in hand:: That's cool how you made this into a cross over. Its cool if you thin about it. Kyle Chandler plays both Jeff and Gary so aren't they kinda like the same person? Weird.

Helpful critisism: Where's the rest? Also, Gary wasn't really in character. But it wasn't horrible.

Did you get this idea from someone else? Because I could have sworn that there is a story kinda like this called, "Mirror Image"
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
HILARIOUS!

I loved it...It was so cool to see an 'X-over' like this one...I can't wait to see your next idea...This 1 was so cool! Keep it up! :) ; )

-Shar
Aurelia Violet chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Well, I haven't seen Homefront, but I thought I'd read this anyways. :c) LoL, that's cool, Gary meets Jeff Metcalfe! Hehe! Good thing I knew Homefront was from the early 1900's. (1920's, 1930's, 1940's?) LOL! I think it's the 1940's but I'm probably wrong. That was a cool idea! :c)