Reviews for Kings in Grass Castles rev
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Such a tantalizing beginning. Any chance at all that you'll ever update?
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I came across this story this moring and I would really like to read it. I tried to send you an e-mail but the e-mail won't go through. Could you please contact me either through my e-mail (which is in my Profile), or through a note here as to whether it is posted elsewhere.

Oracle chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I must sayt hat while your story had violence and rape, it was no worse than some fo the ther fanfics I've seen. Some were closer to NC-17 than yours, also their spelling and grammar was terrible. I've seen Mary-Sue with more nudity and violence than Kings in Grass Castles.

Please do write this up on adult or soemthing... I'd like to finish it.
Tori chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I was really scared for a while, I thought that fic had disapeared. I kept loking searching but I forgot to put it on my favorite story list. I also do not understand why it was removed. There seems to be a shortage of good fanfics these days, I desperatly hang on on intelligent, well written, well versed, intriguing stories. I was down to three fics until yours disapeared !
I sincerly wonder why it was removed, yes it is brutal; one do not take lightly the subjects of torture, rape, death and evil. Especially the way you've written it, you've wrote it as the violence is mostly afterward (like in Elladan's case (or Elrohir...dammit, since I don't have your fic under my eyes I can't proof read what I'm writting...still) it's the consequences of the action. The song is absolutly haunting, by the way. Of course, Legolas is being rape...these days it seems he's a whore or a prostitute or a consort or gay or a slave in ever fanfic ! Yours wasn't really different, on that aspect because most of the others ones aren't worth reading.
What's different maybe is the powerfulness (I apologize if it's not really a word) of Donnal, how evil he is. He controls the situation yet seems to care only on the hold he has on Aragorn. He must be one of the clearest impersification of Evil I've read in stories. What he do is almost unspeakable yet he spares Arwen, there is so much psychology going on with thses characters.
Please post everything again, I must save it on my computer, I do hope it won't be erased again. I hope you're not too angry that took it out...someone must have been jealous of your story. After all it's the only logical answer I can find. Dearly hope to see your name on the search list. (Crossing my fingers)
QueenBeruthiel chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
What an unexpected pleasure, I had thought this story lost forever! For however long it's going to last this time, it's good seeing you again. Please update the story as soon as possible, I would hate to lose it again without reading at least one new chapter :)
Kaimee chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I loved your original story! How could they deem it was one of the best I had read! anyways i'll keep reading your revised version and review because your a very talented author even if this website fails to recognize it. Keep up the great work!
Calenharn Elflover chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
First of all, allow me to say that while there were things that I did not like about the story, I was not the one that reported you for "abuse". I read NC17 fanfiction more often than not, and I do not particularly agree with this restriction of . (This is *their* website, however, and they have the right to make the rules, and in this particular case they may have some very valid reasons for it - reasons which remain opaque to me.)
There are other venues for you to post this story in, should you wish to continue it. is the first one that comes to mind; stories there *must* be R or NC17 rated to post. There is also , and then there are the various LOTR slash archives as well (if your story comes down to slash, which I am unclear on).