Reviews for Forever and For Always
starryeyes10 chapter 8 . 5/7/2004
great story.
mizukimarr910 chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
you did it again i loved it your the best amatuer writter in the world.
thanx mizukimarr910
laura carr chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
great story.
Keema Johnson chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Please continue with this story.
harmsgirl chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
I liked your story very much, but Harm and Mac dating is *not* fraternization and they are not in the same chain of command at JAG. Yes, they are both under the same command, but that is different than being in the same chain of command. Being in the same chain of command would mean one of them was over the other and wrote that ons's fitness reports (fitreps). They are equal in that the Admiral writes both there fitreps so that means they are not in the same chain of command. They are both officers, of equal rank so there is no fraternization (which would be if one was an officer and one was enlisted).
serendipity112233 chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
aww too cute!
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
That is so good-so Harm/Mac!
Thanks-this is a good ending to a very satisfying tale!
ninjaturtle chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
so good!
ninjaturtle chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
yay, theyre together! *does happy dance* Perfect way to end a stressful last day of school. This chapter is so good it deserves 2 brownies so i'll do my best to try and track down some self refrigerating envelopes!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
YAY! ! ! **can't**stop**smiling** it's like the lyrics from Come What May. . ."suddenly, the world seems such a perfect place"!

This was absolutely fabulous! I cannot wait for more! PLEASE post more soon! PLEASE! ! ! !
DD2 chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
so great! nice writing! Love the scene! lol!
serendipity112233 chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
aww that was awesome! hehe i love the "showy" kiss! very nice!
Ruli chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
Aw! I needed this chapter soo badly! I was having major separation issues about those two, especially after that last *tease* chapter! (haha, j/k) anyway, love this story, please continue! Love it!
DelphieKat chapter 7 . 4/7/2004
Thanks to that terrorist, for once!
Don't tell us it's finished! You talked about wedding invitations, can we see them too? Please?
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 4/7/2004
All right-the only time I will put up with Webb the weasel is when he is useful for something!
Seriously-this was sweet-so what if the Admiral saw them kissing-this times for keeps!
Thanks for a good read!