Reviews for Second Best
Amarenima Redwood chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
Hey! I've read through what you have so far and I love it! Please, please, please update soon!

Thanks!
LaurelleCullen chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
Please continue this. I have dedicated my entire afternoon to reading this and I loooooove it!
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Interesting portrayal!
Zaxarus chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
I liked the story, especially the believable characters and end. Not the usual "all is good" but mistrust towards Snape even now and Luna pressed to chose between Love and School. Very nice story.
Bewitchedgal chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
You made some reference to supporting gay/lesbians etc. Yet in your description of Luna(at times) you made a mockery of those who have mental problems. I did not see a rider or apology in regards to this. Do for one what you have done for the other-people with mental problems have feelings too
HappyNosePicker chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
Aweee I'm happy for Severus. It took a while for the story to actually progress, but it seemed to move at a realistic pace. I for one enjoyed it. (:

keep up the good work,

A Happy American Nose Picker

ps. i haven't picked my nose since i was five so aha! :p
Gabrielle.Rickman.Snape chapter 25 . 5/9/2011
Awwww it was lovely! :) and so deep
Amber-Jade James chapter 25 . 4/6/2010
i know it says complete but i dont think it is! it really was a great storie and i wish it had been continued! great storie it was really really a good read!

Cheers

AJ
Nelly chapter 25 . 1/18/2009
Is it completed? Because at the end of the last chapter posted it says TBC, but the sotry says its completed. Did you leave this story? :[
Nelly chapter 18 . 1/18/2009
Woah. Man I NEVER expected that. Okay. Here is a list of what I thought it really was. The deep dark secret of Henry Lovegood that is:

1. At first I thought he was cheating on her [with her best friend or something]

2. Then I thought he was a death eater

3. Then I thought he was some sort of criminal [i.e. child molester or a convict rapist; this was actually the one I thought was most likely LOL]

4. Finally I reverted to the thought that he was cheating on her.

P.S. I guess I was half right, haha.
FallinAngelGirl chapter 25 . 8/25/2007
That was CUTE...I love it
FallinAngelGirl chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
Is ANYONE Frikin' CRYING! 'Cause...I AM!...SERIOUSLY! 10/10 on this chapter. BRAVO SWEETIE!
FallinAngelGirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
With the whole dating thing...that made my eyes teary I ACTAULLY CRIED! I LOVE IT!
lily chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
I just finished reading the chapter about everyone finding Ginny in Snaps bedroom! LMAO I think i woke up the whole house and almost ped in my pants lol GENIUS!

At first I though eww Snap and Luna (I never read teacher/student pairings) but I kept reading and even though some of the dialogue was awkward I still liked it

lol and then I got to this chapter and I have to say PURE GENIUS! lololol
iamthedreadpirateroberts chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
I've been reading your story for God knows how long by now, and the two things I've noticed it that Luna seems to have had many a relationship, and you always spelled 'then' as 'than'. I had to mentally edit that, or read it with some kind of heavy accent. Heehee.

I've always imagined Severus a paiter, I think everyone has. Luna, as everyone knows, it's loony and it's amazing how well you make this work out. Honestly, it is. However, your grammar, or lack their of, annoies (God, I can't spell!) me more than I can truely, properly, say. Rawr.

Do you mind if I copy/paste your story into Miscrosoft Word and do the editing for you? It's killing me.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »