Reviews for To Remember
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw man...this made almost made me cry...I can really feel for Sousuke...

I wonder...if they were just ordinary people...maybe it would have worked out better...

But if they were just ordinary they wouldn't be as awesome...

Geez. I really consider this pairing canon...who cares what anyone else says.

Beautiful writing
white lioness0429 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I too was a bit confused when I watched that episode and the whole "I love you" line scared me, but what you have written would of made sense (in my opinion anyways)
Aurie chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I just watched the last episode today and the whole Gauron thing got me too. It happened. I'm glad to see someone else thought so too.( At first I didn't realize Gauron was saying "honey." I thought I heard him wrong. After awile, before "my Kashyyn" I realized I HAD heard him right. It was a "holy flying purple cows" moment for Aurie. the "I love you" was the final blow. Why isn't there more stuff like this in existance? Why?)

~Aurie
Kioa chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Spiffy spiffy spiffy! I'm soo happy someone finally did this! While I personaly don't think Sosuke liked Gauron, I've always believed that Gauron had some sortive weird love for him. . And you did it!

Wuv. *hugs tightly* It's also very well done too, you did a good job at keepin' Sosuke and Gauron IC, very well done, huzzah!
Silverone chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I'm so glad to find this fic. That last battle was just screaming to be slashed. My sister would love this fic.
And it's very deep as well.
JuliTina chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
*bounces* Hey, I was wondering if anyone would have slashed full metal panic, and I'm quite glad you did as well. Your writing style is interesting, and Sagara's point of view is extremely well done. I'm still not sure on the actual spellings of their names yet, but I liked this. Well, write more, god knows fmp slash fics are scarce.
dragoneyes chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I've always wanted to see someone's interpretation of the last battle. I like the way you did yours. It gives a nice twist to something that was left kind of ambiguous. I liked it a lot. Thanks for writting it. :)
ehn chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
it's Juilong...not Gauron er watever...I know that's how they pronounce it but still...anyways that's pretty much all I gotta say cause I don't like "yaoi" stories...it's just when I saw it in the description I had to say something..so watever...
stardust rain chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
you know, i wasn't surprised when saw this, cos i knew that sooner or later SOMEONE would do it, and probably in a gross way.(to tell the truth the 'i love you' part in the anime was quite disturbing) But still, i really enjoyed your version of this. a very good story, you deserve more reviews _