Reviews for Wrong Man
Stormcutter684 chapter 17 . 6/4
Wow! Intense story! You ended this story with a bang. :)
thesurfer chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I love this story-it is my nonproffesional opinion that you should make a sequel.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Ok my fav parts of this chapter had to be when Elizabeth hit jack in the head and the conversation that followed Elizabeth the vigilant raccoon hunter nice word choice though I kinda hoped she was able to retaliate it overall was a great chapter.
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Very interesting story! I really enjoyed )
wild rogue chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I really lied this.

That is saying something because I approached this story with my gaurd up, not thinking it would be good.

Glad u proved me wrong, you're a talented writer.
JaffaCake13 chapter 16 . 5/20/2011
Generally speaking, it was quite a good story, but in my opinion, you used the term "whelp" far too often.
MrEnahpollec chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
Nice plan!
MrEnahpollec chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
*fist pump* win!
MrEnahpollec chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
So close, and yet, so far! Dog-Gammit!
MrEnahpollec chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
...where are they? At a dock?
MrEnahpollec chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
*eyebrows shoot up*

That bwould/b a rude awakening.
water kangaroo chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
holy shit this has got to be the best Pirates of the Caribbean fanfic with something even resembling a plot I've ever read! fantastic plot, and you definitely kept everyone in character ] and who doesn't enjoy Jack torture? another plus is that it's really well written. some stories have pretty good plots but I can't get through them because of the damn style or writing / shame really. but definitely not yours! I sat down and didn't get up again until I finished. unless you count being forced to go to Church by my mom. but spiritually, I was still with this story! the dialogue was perfect too ] hell what WASN'T? but I loved Jack's lines! fit him perfectly ]

"Jack gave her the saddest, most pitiful, beaten-puppy look she’d ever seen." damn Jack really is a man of many talents, one of those apparently being having a killer puppy-dog look XD

ps- um in the last chapter, I found this line, "for all intensive purposes". Having read an article a few weeks ago about famous screwed up lines (or something along that line), I now know that that line makes absolutely no sense. The real line is "for all intents and purposes". sorry, just felt pointing that out. which is kinda ironic cuz I usually suck at this editing and finding mistakes crap.

pps- I just checked your profile, and I must add that THANK GOD for one more person that acknowledges that Twilight sucked

ps- ok done ranting now. I'm REALLY sorry about this long-as* review. you are allowed to be extremely annoyed, or take it as a compliment cuz I only bother to write lengthy reviews for stories that I really liked. Usually it's just a few sentences. so yet again, I apologize!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 17 . 4/30/2009
This was entertaining. At times I just wanted to give Jack a hug and make all his problems go away (not too tight of a hug of course).
Mandanza chapter 17 . 2/24/2008
Funny story, (except for the torture-thing, of course, wich wasn't exactly funny), and a simpel but good plot. A lot of quotes and lines made me laugh, (or at least giggle or smile broadly), but unfortunately I'm too lazy to write them up. But I can say that I also liked the “Captain Daft Bastard” line.
Cinekimi chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
Wow, that was a good read! Great job, you! Ok, back to homework...