Reviews for Unrequited Love
EarlyArtist chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Your story is very well written, and smoothly flows together dragging the reader into its depths. I hadn't even realized how close I was to my screen until I found unexpectedly that there was no more for me to read. I love your story, please keep writing your plot is great and I'd be lying if I said that a KagomexSesshomaru pairing isn't a whole lot better than any other pairing out there. _ More, More, More . . . PLEASE WRITE MORE!
shadowcat1028 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
update soon
hermonine chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
LoveHurtsOnlyIfYouFightIt chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
please update soon i am hooked and i want to finish reading! this is a good one, so please update!
Kagome chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
I really loved your story so if you couild please write moe for all of your reviewers out there who LOVE your story's! PLEASE!
GoldAngel2 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
I am relatively new to the bevy of admirers of this epic anime but it has captured me as few others have.

This story of yours has managed to do what very, very few in the glut of InuYasha stories posted here can-fit so seemlessly into the existing storyline. Your style is gripping and compelling and your descriptive narrative is emotive and vivid.

Character insight is superb-you've truly captured Sesshoumaru's icy, emotionless persona and Rin's trusting exhuberance. In short, you paint a masterpiece with words, something I aspire to do in my own work.

I am hoping that you will update this as I notice it has been quite some time-but life and writer's block are just sometime too much, huh?

I plan to monitor this and add it to my favorites.

Please continue the great work.
coldfront chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
please please update!
AngelMiko69 chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
very intresting...luv it so far...can't wait to see what else happens...
Pixy-Misa-Misao-Amano chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
please write more
KB chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
I really like your story you actaully developed your characters
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
ok, now i found this story way back on the list! it shouldn't be there! so u need to update ok buster! lol, here, plz update! pretty plz w/ surgar n cherries, n whateva else u want on it on top! PLZ, I'M BEGGIN U! GIVE THIS GIRL AN UPDATE! PWITTY PWEEZE!
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Dang! Coolness chica! I hope you find time to update soon, although I know that finals are upon us. My last college finals! Whoop! But then I have grad school...darn. Oh well, that's a month off to write and I fully expect you to do so! I like it when Sesshou has the hots for Kags. And I adore Kouga, so when he loses...don't make him into a total loser. It's about time Yasha figures out that Kagome is so much better for him. He'd be miserable with Kikyo. You're doing a wonderful job writing! I fully enjoyed this snippet of your story. _
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Yeah, Kouga does seem to give up easily, but that's because he's not an idiot like Yasha. At least Kagome knows where she stands with him. Sesshoumaru...yeah he's so doing this all for Rin. ;-)
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Oh my goodness! This is great! I must read more...brb...but I adore Kouga! ) Stupid easily distractable Inuyasha...poor Kagome and Shippo!
heather chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
yo i really this story so update soon laters