Reviews for It's Just the Stupid Rain
Jin chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
A nice story, but 'kudasai' generally means 'have' in Japanese. 'Onegai' is a more direct translation of 'please', with 'shimasu' said afterwards meaning a sign of politeness. Other than that, there was no grammar mistakes that I could see, but I am unsure because English is not the language I generally speak. . . Please continue to pursue your passion of writing!
LiLpanda2211 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
amazing storry! all the character were completing NOT OOC. if hiei and botan ever (which im still hoping that maybe the creators of yu yu hakusho will make a ova of hiei and botan getting together) get together this is how i would imagine that would go.
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
OMIKAMI THAT WAS SO KAWAII! YAY HIEI/BOTAN FLUFF!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This is sweet!

Thought I'm not really a fan of this couple, it's impossible not to notice how sweet it was.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Ah, the cuteness. Great job. _
Purple-Rosie chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Oh my God, that was the most awsome thing that I have ever read. You RULE!
animefreak9000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
oh my god that was so beatiful he was all like and she was all lkie liking him and stuff and i don't know what i'm saying
Elyre chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
ooh... HB goodness! I absolutely love this fic! I hope you write more!
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i liked it but hiei was so OC. but at least this story had an explaination as to why hiei was OC. But that's not the point i loved it
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
(blink, blink) wow ... that was different. it's very cool, though! i really like it! i hope to read more great fics by you soon! (goes off in search of more fics by author)
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Kawaii... _ HB is the best! Hope you'll keep doing HB fanfics in the future! It is really a nice work! Gambatte!
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
YAY!LOVE IT ! DON'T HATE IT! WHOOHOO! 11 OUTTA 10! Oh whoops. Excuse my sudden outburst. Very good I like it. Now um could you please review for my story? Its Fox and Wolf romance or Humor in umm R please review. Thank you and buh bye!
PurpleAfternoon chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That was sweet. I never really thought of the idea of Botan and Hiei.
heartluv chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
That was really sweet! I hope you write more stories.
BoundbyTwilight chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
AW! That was soo cute! This is my first HB to to read!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »