Reviews for It's Just the Stupid Rain
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Wow. Great story. you are such a great writer. All your stories i've read so far are great.
Verbally Insane chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
AWE!THAT WAS SO SWEET AND CUTE AND YUMMY! I might get a cavity...(chuckles-inwardly) That was extremely well done! I must say that for a one-shot you developed their coupling out very good. I would like to see more to this...but what the hey it was a wonderful oney'! Oh I frickin' loved it! I'm gonna read your other story's soon too. Oh if you could, I'd be really honored for you to read my Hiei/Botan story's...Butterfly Kisses And Strawberry Sweet Snow...and it's sequel; Love In December. It'd make me so happy if ya did! PLEASE-PLEASE CHECK 'EM OUT! OkayDokay me done blabberin'...anyway please continue on writing so beautifuly and discriptively. Me go and put this on me fav's list now! (wink!) and don't ever get discouraged no matter what anyone say's! You are great! Keep up the GREAT work! Luv, hugs, and kissy's!

Love,

Twilight Phoenix! _~-

!

Byeness!
fuzzy-ninja chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
that is just too cute. I LOVE IT!
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
cute.
LeeLaLAla chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
add more please
PrettyKitty688 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I love the the title! It matches so well with the story!
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This was a good one!
Crescent Venus chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I *loved* this. Very cute; good dialogue and plot, although the way that Hiei and Yukina treated each other had me raising an eyebrow. Overall, good job!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Donchya love the rain? Beutiful story just beautiful!
sailor-z-360 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
awesome...awesomely awesome.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
hm I remeber reading this on a yyh fanfiction site this is the story that totally got me hooked on the H/B pairing glad to see it on heh so glad u posted. It's veyr good u should write more H/B fanfiction
aeris Jaganshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
konichiwa. i really like your fan fic with hiei and botan do you could write so more chapters for" it's just the stupid rain? _
Kitera chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Hell ya. That was great. I enjoyed the whole thing. If it weren't a one shot I'd start begging for the next chapter right now. but I can't. But seriously, that was so good.
Hiei4711 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I really did enjoy this fic. It was my first H/B story I read and it started my supporting of the pairing.
zennou-sakusha chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Oh I'm so glad I found this fic! I read it a while ago on a website, and I just loved it! I'm so glad I could find it on ffnet so I could review it! *squeal!* Such a fun HB ficcy! Write more like this! *adds to faves*
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »