Reviews for It's Just the Stupid Rain
otaku17 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
such a good h/b story
AmandaArtiste chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Fantastic story, well written, good flow of events, and everyone was in character. You really do have a talent for writing. This is a nicely pieced together one-shot and very believable given the characters and their personalities. I hope you continue to write such inspired fanfictions.
Agent Di (Major Hiei/Botan fan)
just a chibi botan chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
that was really deep. i liked it. i don't know why, but i tend to like botan and hiei pairings. oh well, you should do another one.
Mitsu Flame chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
aw, that was so cute! have you ever considered a sequal?
icebloodblade24 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
hey...it was really great pls update!)
LoverKodomo chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
ooh, I love this story! It's just so sweet! It makes me feel so warm and bubbly inside! The work of a true writer! Keep up the good work and write some more soon!
Sayonara.
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! okay... i'm done now.
ciao
Sachie
renderedvoice chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I read this fic a long time ago on your site...I thought it was awesome then, and it's still awesome now.
*favorites*
Kasumi
botan-cute-spiritgirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
This is good. Write more HieiBotan Fanfics!
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
OMG! That was...i can't even describe it! It was ...WONDERFUL! BEAUTIFUL! You must do another! PLEEZ! This is going to my favorites! WoW that has to be one of the best stories i've ever read even tho it was a 1-shot! It was SSO great! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD YOU HER ME? LoL anywayz I LOVED IT!
Mah chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh My God, that was so cute!
AnimeBunny chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Hehehe, I never use to be a HieixBotan fan but now they just seem so darn cute! :3
I really liked your story, it was cute.
R.K.R chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
AW! How sweet! I love it.
Riverterra chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
i like this story i hope you stay B/H fan your a good writer
Midoriko Chidori chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
that was good i hope you update soon !
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »