Reviews for Blades Together
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
When you gonna write anothet chapter?
Chrosis chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
Awesome.
Vivi239 chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
This is a really nice fanfic. I really have enjoyed reading it so far, I hope to see the next chapter soon.
kwangmablade chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
i havent really read soul caliber fanfiction much but this is very good and i hope you update it soon
burn to ashe chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
I love this story. Update soon?
Runemeister chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Eh! So good! Can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry up and update again soon.
YF-21 chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
This is pretty good! Awesome fight scenes. I almost thought you were going to kill Rothion too, making you another writer to share that particular cliche of the section. A Sophie/Siegfried/Rothion triangle it will be then? Lets see how that one goes.

For the criticism, the chapter is good, but looking back, I thought there was a couple of details in it that seemed kinda silly to me. First, I dont think most people would think of much while a hulking golem is swinging an axe over their heads. Also, after the battle is over, Sophie, Cassie and Siegfried talk while poor wounded Rothion is lying there, bleeding. Sure, they take care of him, but not right away.

I wish I could update my own fic as often. Keep writing!
Jays Arravan chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
A very good story.

The fight scenes were well made. Right amount of action and inner thought dramas.

The idea of a Siegefried/Sophitia/Rothion triangle is a good idea. Maybe the little girl could even complicate things. _

Please continue.
DilaZirK chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
I loved the fight scenes! Although Astaroth didn't have much chance to show off his destructive potential... But Sieggy was still badass. I liked the way you characterized Cassandra as well.

Rothion is still alive? Had me fooled there with that big injury of his. Let the love triangle begin!
DilaZirK chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
Old treasures DO get dug up. Glad to see this fic again. Write on!
Ormiss chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
I'm glad that someone is finally doing justice to the great potential of these characters, and this pairing. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
WhiteBlazingPhoenix chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
Wow, I am loving this :) Siegfried and Sophitia are definitely the coolest couple! Siegfried is my favourite SC character and I think you've done a great job of his personality. Keep it up, this rocks ;)
DilaZirK chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
Woot! Siegfried redemption fic! Quite a few fics like this out there. But not many as good as THIS.

Hope you get around to completing it!
Vegeta26 chapter 7 . 11/11/2004
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. If Siegfried was concerned enough to leave, then he must be feeling his grip on Soul Edge weaken? Update as soon as you can.
UltimaKirby chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
This is an awsome story you should really finish it!

Cant WAit for next chapter man