Reviews for YuGiOh! King Of Games Rewrite! : Duelist Kingdom
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
You don't really play the card game then, I notice about a dozen flaws with those cards, not only are they overpowered, but the card text is simply wrong, I'm not going to get into how it's wrong, but know that those cards are WRONG, beside that your OC's sound like crap/

I'll try to be nice about this, if your intention is to get anywhere as a writer, then I'd think over a few things, who is this story aimed at? Your target demographic is important, for instance not everyone likes OC's, some do. Some people like stories where the heroes win and the bad guys lose, some people not so much, Why are you writing? Do you want your every reader to say, 10/10 and leave a review with a smiley face and a "awesome" in capitals? Do you want people to criticize your work and help make you as a writer get better? Or do you simply want to publish something? It doesn't really matter to me, but these are all things you have to think about before writing something.
Stormwake chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
I really like the idea, its original! Plus I like the new cards. Please write some more!
Ryomou Mizuno chapter 5 . 5/23/2004
im reviewing again under a different name but i do like your story and i hope you update soon.
Amira Yagami chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
that was really good. i can't wait until you update again. hey, when you get a chance check out my newest fanfiction Dueling For Love and tell me what you think. k? chaoi!