Reviews for Tsutsui Kimihiro, Doormat Extrodinare
flyingpardin chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
well now that this much time has passed i doubt this story is ever going to be finished... but hope dies last?

loved loved LOVED this story from the very beginning, and your writing style is godly. after i read this i layed aawake in bed for 1-2 hours thinking of ways how there can be a happy end to this, i'm telling the truth! but it all came down to the thing about kaga's engagement being a lie... which sounds like a cheap excuse to me but its the one thing i wanna see xD

i need to know how this ends BADLY!

...pretty please? :3
4got wat name i had put b4 chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
i'm not sure if i should continued hopping for an update for this although i would really be glad if you do. it's a really awesome fanfic, its been about 4 years since i started reading this and i'm amazed on how much i'm still interested on it considering how very few things ever keep me interested for longer than a few months. i've just started liking animes again and when i thought about hikaru no go, this fic was the first thing i thought of. kaga and tsutsui are my fav pair in the anime/manga and was sad about how they didn't really appear much/at all after the beginning so i was happy to find a really good fanfic of about. it'd be really great to see this fic completed.
slydie chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
.GOD. YOU! and TSUTSUI TOO! JUST HAD TO STOP AND NOT UPDATE FOR THREE YEARS...AND THE ENDING mrg! I'm sorry it seems like I'm yelling at you and I do understand that life gets priority but UMPH! Nice spot to stop; I can't stop hoping that he'll either move on or they get back together (the last one's more appealing isn't it?). Even worse is that Tsutsui never stuck out to me but now it's like WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? The narration was great and yea grammar... but it just drew me in, you know? yea...I'll go now...

...update?
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Are u still continuing thiss? o.O

this is really cool and my body can't stop shaking cause of sadness D:
Miyabi-chan chapter 15 . 10/29/2009
Hi, it's me again! _ It's been a few years but that didn't stop me from remembering this awesome fic. Kaga~, Tsutsui~ii! Wah! Huhu... Hope you haven't abandoned this yet and do continue.

P.S. read your bio. Hope your move went well and that you're happy with that special someone. :)
Adel Mortescryche chapter 15 . 8/15/2009
Oh Lord, this is utterly amazing, all the way from you managed to capture Tsutsui so well (eh, an older and more jaded version of him, anyway...) to the way you made the progression of the story seem so realistic. The only thing that tops off Tsutsui's portrayal is Kaga's, which I truly adored. The only bit that has me sobbing is the abrupt end of the story at the 15th chapter. It's really painful, seeing two people who had gotten along so well suddenly being on two opposite ends of the spectrum...

I know I must be just one among lots of other reviewers asking you this, but... is there any chance of an update at some point? Hopefully sooner than later? Just a yes or a no as to whether the story's been discontinued or not would make me grateful... Thanks in advance, if you consider answering this.
Ruby Love chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Oh you practically ended this with a cliff hanger! I'm on the edge of my seat, eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

I have to say, I found Tsutsui's obliviousness hilarious, and to me it actually seemed believable b/c they're guys and obviously never talked about their relationship. Still, my heart went out to both of them, Kaga for being so oddly sweet and protective, and Tsutsui for actually not being a total doormat and refusing to live off his lover. The time skip seemed a bit deus ex machina to me, but I'm sure as this goes on it won't seem as awkward to me as it does now(that is, if you finish, I hope you do). I also loved how you portrayed Akira and Hikaru's relationship, you really captured the bickering old couple dynamic well.
zhyndia k chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Hello! I just came off reading all fifteen chapters of your story, and I have to say I admire how you handle the Kaga and Tsutsui dynamics. I wish you'd continue on this, and I'll be keeping you on alert forever to see if there's more that will happen to my favorite couple in Hikago. _
Hydrocyde chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Awwh. C: Beautifully written, I love it. Ill be waiting patiently for your next update. :D
HappeDaez chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
i love it! you have a real talent, and i hope you continue to write!
Ally-Kat722 chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
Wow... *heart is dying on the floor* Dramatic! Tsutsui... :(

I found this through a rec on Livejournal, and I'm glad I did. Your writing style improves at the story goes along, and I just can't wait to read more!

Keep it up!
forbiddenstars chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
0.0 i am in fucking SHOCK. this is an AMAZING story.

only, please, please, please, be merciful and get those two together again soon. else i might just fall over dead from crying.

teartear

update soon, please.
Gonrie chapter 15 . 12/20/2007
I don't know if you'll update but I sure hope so. I mean, it's a drama now! Please continue, I so want to read what will happen next!

Good story line too!
dragon shadows chapter 15 . 10/13/2007
thanks for the chapter
keptein chapter 15 . 10/1/2007
AWGH! What was Kaga thinking, getting ENGAGED? What a idiot. . Can't blame him, though. It was rude (doesn't fit, I know, but I don't know any better way of saying it) to just leave Kaga like that. Ah well. Can't wait for next chapter! :D