Reviews for Sandstorm
val'tanelle chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I WILL ALWAYS BE WAITING.

THIS IS LIKE, THE THIRD NON-YAOI-CENTRIC QUATRE FANFIC I CAN FIND WHERE EVERYONE IS IN-CHARACTER AND I AM HOLDING TO THE SUSPENSE OF THE PLOT

ENJOY MY CAPS
val'tanelle chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Oh Dorothy, you troll.
val'tanelle chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
...please tell me this is finished.

I'm going to keep on reading wishing.
XienRue chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
You should continue this! This is a good story! I curious on what will happen to Quatre. And how the politician will back down. Please please please update ...
Juzu chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
A very interesting story. I do hope that at some point you can finish it. It kept me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what was going to be happening next. I've currently got several ideas floating around to make a guess at what's going to happen. I think you've done a wonderful job on this story. All the characters have different personalities, and I can really tell them apart. I'm very interested in seeing this story continued. The way you have written it is very well done. It was easy to read and to keep the events straight in my mind once I had passed them. Great job!
Rosa Lui chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
I really, really like this - I love Pilots Going Public about Being Pilots (as long as it ends happy!) Please update sometime!
yllom21 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Interesting story so far. I'll leave a proper review when I finish.
caz chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
is there more? i really want to know how it ends? thats cool that they money's come from his own family ral cool twist
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
I really like this story. I love the accurate portrayal of the pilots and I like their friendship and I like how you don't make Quatre weak. I also love the twist with his sister. It's because her father died, right? She has the same issues that sent Quatre around the bend at first. Harsh though. The fact that she would have her brother tortured. Anyway, is there any hope that you will continue this wonderful story?
DCWestby chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
excellent story... what happens next?
birdy666 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I'm hoping that you will update soon it's a very good story would like to see what is to happen next. Good spelling and writing, story moves along nicely not bogged down by to much back ground details and not an over done story line so far. Update soonest.
butterfly chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I haven't read ANY fanfiction in a while, and this is amazing and well-developed and just please update soon!
Diocletian chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
I love your stories, I seriously do. I've read some of your stuff on other sites, but I never thought to look for you here.

I must say, I'm really enjoying this story so far and I hope the next update happens soon. The end seems to be approaching and the suspence is *killing* me. :P

Keep up the good work!
BigSister2 chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
This story is so awesome. When I saw it had a new chapter I almost jumped up out of my seat I was so excited. I went back and reread the other chapters just to refresh my memory and chapter 8 was like some special treat afterwards. It was great the way the pilots came and saved Quatre without beating everyone's ass, though I know they were tempted. Now I'm really excited to find out whats gonna happen next because now we know who the mystery chick is. Great chapter, keep up the awesome work.
Markanovanlink chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
This fic is great...I am at a lost of words...

8D