Reviews for Richardson
Adenil chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Whoa. That was beautifully well written. I really enjoyed all the little tidbits on how Hawkeye viewed things; Margarets hand, BJ, his dark hair turning gray. It was all nicely written and flowed well.

Thanks for posting it!
doc chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Oh my god, that's so good. Really shows the depth of their friendship. I love it.
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I've alwaysed like this, and i continue to keep reading over it, its now growing dusty as i long ago added it to my favourites.

But tis dwarned upon me that i have not reviewed.

and simply,may i say

that in all ways, both real and imaginary

this was one of the most beautiful things, i have ever had the fortune of reading. That a little glow is always errupted when i read this, let alone look at the title

well done

Mash would've beeb proud

wow, thats gotta be one of the most heart felt things i've written.
Princess of Despair chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Beautiful story!
Hawkeye's Martini chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I liked this one. Good job.
politik chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
You have a way with words, you know that? The way this is written is brilliant, brings out the poignancy of the story. x
Kooshball chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Wow. Another great fic by TakenHawkeye. I don't have any words for this that I've already said (You understand, right?). Really good, really.
Neoinean chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow...
Maybe it was my emotional state at the time (or the fact that it's 1 am), but I cried while reading this! I usually don't cry while reading, so this is the best compliment i can give you.
Bravo!
StarryWish chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
oh, this is really sad, i almost cried and that doesn't usually happen with fics so well done!
Assilem chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Its cute. But I just have one problem, and please take this as constructive, you're writing in both passive and active voice. And if you do that, it distracts the reader. What I would suggest is that you pick either passive or active and write in that, for again, if you write in both, then it sounds odd, and the reader will get confused.
But other than that I really liked it. You're a good writer:)
If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to email me:)