Reviews for Hope's Sanctuary
LenaLove95 chapter 27 . 2/17
Lovely ending
LenaLove95 chapter 24 . 2/17
That was a painful chapter. I was hoping somehow padme wouldn't die.
LenaLove95 chapter 20 . 2/17
Ugh and the perfect moment is interrupted!
LenaLove95 chapter 16 . 2/17
That was upsetting! I really hope he comes back soon
LenaLove95 chapter 13 . 2/16
Aww that ending to the chapter was so sweet
LenaLove95 chapter 10 . 2/16
Yay they finally kissed. It feels like we've been waiting forever.
LenaLove95 chapter 8 . 2/16
Great chapter! Poor obi-wan and his allergies.
LenaLove95 chapter 5 . 2/16
I love the story so far!
Regin chapter 27 . 3/13/2013
shame they couldn't have a happy family, it made me cry a bit when padme died but i loved your fic.
La'ienth chapter 27 . 3/13/2012
Impressive. So sad, but so sweet. Thank you for this story.
kyjori chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
i just read this story in one go. Wow, Amazingly written... holy shit you are good at writing angst. I was really sad when Padme died...
Saillormoonfan chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
sorry I haven't reviewed earlier but i was so into the story and I was hooked. If you want any info on any star wars stuff go wiki/Main_Page , then just search. This site has Obi-Wan's home planet's name and everything else on here. I can't believe you did the whole Luke before Leia thing it's like you already knew. Anyway this is my firs Obidala story and In am enjoying it very much.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 27 . 11/25/2010
No! *Incoherent wail of sad*

I was soo holding out on the fact that this all had to be some crazy coma-induced nightmarescape, and then it was ending!

I apologise for not haveing review sooner, but I have quite literally bombed through this in about, oooh, four and a half hours. I paused briefly for an exceedingly quick dash downstairs for sustenance (peppermint tea and Minstrels :D) but apart from that I haven't moved :D Squeaaked, sque'eed and spluttered at the screen, yes, but moving? Not so much.
Raider-K chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
I'm enjoying the beginning of this story. Good characterization on both Obi-wan and Padme.
Takianna chapter 27 . 9/9/2010
WOW! This story has kept me very engaged. I LOVED IT! Written so well and just a great exploration of two characters who needed to be flushed out. I think you've done a spot on job getting Obi-wan right.

This is one of my favorite Obidala readings. Very true to character!

Thanks so much for writing this. It was fantastic.