Reviews for Growing Up Girl
trekki859 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
being mtf myself and not out this strikes quite the cord with me. and it scares the living hell out of me. i searched for a story like this on a whim, and im not sure i should have. i dont know what else to say.
thewonderingman chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
great story but I thinl this is as far as I go, its getting a bit to mushy for me, but you did a fanominal job portraying the characters emotions and showing him/her hardships, and I really enjoyed reading what few chapters I did.
DuochanShinigami chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I just wanted to tell you that I just found your fic today and I really liked it. I love the story behind it and how real it is. Thank you for writing it even if it is unfinished. :)
gaarasgrl19 chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
wow that is really good
gaarasgrl19 chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
wow that is really good
Narc626 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Hm... Interesting so far. Like watching a train wreck. you don't want to see what happens but at the same time you can't help but watch anyway. Yaoi is not my cup of tea personally. I don't like gay pairings as I find that sort of thing offensive. however. your story seems well written and thus I find no fualt in your choice of writing subject. well thought out. well done. Bravo I say, bravo. I wish you well on all future writing endevours and good health. 'Till next time. Slade 2.0 signing off.
Tula Fate chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
is that all? i want more... plz?
Al Heiderich chapter 15 . 4/23/2008
A few days ago, an idea came to my mind suddenly. I've always thought Duo looked girlish, and apart from his voice that's very low in japanese, he could easily have been a girl. I thought then that it wouldn't be hard writing a story where Duo is a FtM, maybe even interesting. So, I came to and tried looking for one like this, instead I found you fic. It's oposite to what I had thought, but a very interesting take anyways, and I liked it.

I have to agree with some people Duo is OOC, but the story is well written enough that it's enjoyable, and you have done well enough explaining why Duo is the way she is. The way I see her, she is a strong and decided woman, and I do think Duo would be exactly like that had he been a girl in mind, so she is not completely OOC, just a... mirror image of a male Duo, a very well characterized one, adapted to your story line very convincingly.

I suppose you won't be continuing this fic, but I hope someday you come to like it again, because it's a very well written piece, which is rarity in this site. I will continue trying to find a fic of a FtM Duo, or maybe try to write one, though I suppose I wouldn't do a very good finishing it either. p

Congratulations on this fic!

Zelda
SKxMaster chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
um... I don't really know the whole Gundam Wing anime, but i like the story so far and i was wondering if your atill going on with it..?
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 15 . 6/23/2006
This is absolutely one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read, and it deserves WAY more reviews! ...Even though you haven't updated in about a year, I'm still going to put you on my author alert list, just incase. Waiting for an update - the sadistic homicidal child X3
kawaiikitsune90 chapter 15 . 8/7/2005
The story completely captured me. After the first chapter I was hooked! May I ask why you stopped and if you didn't may I get the url to the other chapters? Thank you!
Ranchan17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
this fic was like an emotional rollercoaster, I found myself almost crying at times.

I hope youll update it soon, I think its exellente.
love.strawberries chapter 15 . 6/8/2005
Oh wow... this story is... damnit, I can't explain it. But I'll try.

It's emotional, and people can relate to it, even if they haven't been through the things Duo and Heero have. It's just little things, parts where you can go, "oh, that's happened to me, I won're how they get out of it..."

It's so detailed, and very well written. It's gripping, and at the end of very chapter, I coudn't help but be overjoyed that there was another one. (except chapter 15!)

I just love it, how the characters all seem human and believable, regardless of how much you like them or not.

I think this is the longest review I'v ever wriiten1 But maybe this will push you into updating!
Tara Lynn Payne chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
Wow, that was really cool! I hope you update soon!
nicky chapter 14 . 4/25/2005
hey the story was getting good, pleasee keep writing i wanna see whut happens next! _