Reviews for Keitaro: The Last Man
guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
please do more i am begging here
Bearybeary chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I have a really bad feeling that all women want keitaro a piece of him.
Maxmanatarms chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Thought out and well written minus the random misspelled word. Keep it up man. Its awesome.
Tig3rzhark chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
It has been a long time since I read this fanfic.

After reading it again, I still look forward to seeing how the story would progress.

It would be pretty interesting if there was a lemon portion on here as well, considering Keitaro is one of the last men on earth.

This story has a lot of potential and I really look forward to seeing what could happen in future chapters.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Another dead story?

You had such a good plot, interesting characters, action, and relationship arcs.

I take it since that it's been seven years since you've updated that you have no intent on finishing what you started... Oh well. You wouldn't be the first that's for sure.
Samhan chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
I like the story, when it will continue?
SecondSeraphim chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Please come back to this story
gambit chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Gah, another dead story. Interesting premise, which was what kept me going. I'm not exactly a huge LH fan, but I read LH fics occasionally. Yours had an interesting idea. Too bad it seems abandoned.

Also, and this is what drives me nuts, don't f*ing rely on goddamn spellcheck. It's spelled "QUIET", not "quite". A mistake here and there, fine. But you make this one pretty consistently. Argh. I'm not a native speaker, and I use spellcheck too, but I only use it to HIGHLIGHT my mistakes, I don't rely on it for corrections. Go back and comb over the text manually, that way you'll actually improve, instead of churning out the same errors. You don't learn anything that way. Also, it makes it look like you either don't care about what you're writing, or that you couldn't be bothered to proof it.

Got some nice ideas going on here, but you need to rise beyond simple mistakes. Bah, who am I kidding, it doesn't like this thing will be fixed, let alone finished. Just needed to vent.
ken chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
you need to put more in thies story so it done
Detective Leon Orcot chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
wow. you havent updated in forever. i kinda want to read more and if you don't write more i will write my own ending envolving lemon and harem. please pm me. L
George Mathew chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
This is a superb u Abandon this This is a wonderfull please dont quit UPDATE wait for the next Chapter.
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Brilliant!
Hourou shunketsu chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
" I was kidnapped by aliens, and sent to a distant planet to fight in a 'To-The-Death' match against universal champisons."

I have TOTALLY been there...lol
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Excellent chapter! Poor God's Cry; if they weren't psychos, I'd feel very sorry for them indeed. Keep up the good work. With all the girls coming together, things are falling right into place. Cheers!
Fanreader chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Plz update! U hven't in months! Don't give up on this story!