Reviews for You're Missed!
SlytherinMax chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Ryan: I'm flaming you! You are a sucky authoreeperson! You could do so much better! I don't care if you call me a bitch or a bastard or anything like that 'couse I'm used to it! So go ahead! Bye the damn Manga if you miss him so damn much! Thats what I did when they took Yu-Gi-Oh off the air! I went and bought the damn books! If they still don't have it on the air, Try 4KidsTV! They always show it on Saturday mornings! Cause thats when its on! Damn! People like you annoy me so damn much!

Sakura: I thought it was sad... If they took Yu-Gi-Oh! off the air here, I would miss Seto and Joey! They are my favorite! And I don't have any money so I can't bye the books! Wahh!

Angel: Whatever. I give up on trying to controll Ryan... No more reading fics by you for him!

Bai bai!
DarkScytheQueen chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
*sniff* WAAHH you're right! I- *ahem* -we miss him! Such a good quote, KC!
Yin chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I feel so sorry for you! I am actually a big fan of Yami too, so I would be devastated if the show left Cartoon Network. But have you looked at other stations for Yugioh? Because here, in the U.s., Yugioh is on kids wb as well as cartoon network. Try it! By the way, the poem is very good . the rhythm and beat is perfect! It also makes sense, which is a big deal for me! Have you ever considered choosing poetry and literature for your career? You definitely could be one! ;)
Ripper-Roo chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I feel sorry 4 u & I can c y ur sad. that would make me sad 2! would u like 2 join me, my friend, the sporks, & the steak knives in r war against the spoons? we could destroy the spoons & torture the peoplez that took of YuGiOh until they put it back on. that should kinda cheer u up! this wuz really cool! I LOVE Yami! he's the hottest anime guy ever! ur fic rocks! keep up the good work!
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Aww! I feel 4 ya! *sniff* They're replacing YGO w/poke'mon on KidsWB. Grr! They'll play 4 not putting it on anymore. This was really sweet. M/best friend loves Yami too. I use to, but now... I don't! ; Anyways, I'll R&R ur other stories. If u have time could please R&R m/stories. It's ok if it takes u a long time cuz it's LONG!
chouko-ryouko chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
ok lng yan...lam mo po kung bakit? almost lahat yata ng Yu-Gi-Oh! fans na-iinis dahil tingal ng cartoon network yung YGOH!...argh -_-...
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Aw, I feel for you, Yami is just too cute ofr his own good. Tht why I love him .
This was so cute, and little fluffy o.O. anyway, gret fic, now I'm off to read your other one _-.
Could u r/r my one under the name Cssie Wheeler. Just copy and paste this link into your browser.
I'ld apriciate it if you read and review my story clled the ties of friendship.
Cassie and her Yami, Casie
NeferNeferi chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Oh I like it! But YGO is still being put on cartoon network, weekdays except fridays at 10 o'clock! Cheer up!