Reviews for The Price Of Freedom
Rinikittybabe chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I'm a bit distracted by the fact that you said Michiru dyes her hair in one of your earlier stories. If she'd been there long enough to break her, her hair definitely would have had time to grow out and wouldn't be green anymore. This continuity error makes the concept a bit harder to believe and it's already one that's a little bit out there for my tastes. I know you are trying to show the stupidity of discrimination with the caste system and how ridiculous it is, but hair color just seems a little too arbitrary. After all, Michiru's hair is blue-green, so someone could have just as easily thought it was blue and put her in the harem. And I'm not sure why Ami is considered a "traitor" when her hair is clearly blue and not black. If her hair is dark enough to be considered black, then what would have happened if Setsuna had showed up on the planet? Would her hair be considered dark enough to be black, making her a citizen? Or would it be green enough to make her a slave? I think you get my point.

That said, I'm enjoying your stories. I'm a huge Quartet fan and while I don't agree 100% with your characterization of them (JunJun, in particular, is very different from how I envision her), I'm having a lot of fun seeing someone else's view of the girls. The writing does get a little bit too "purple-prosy" for my taste at points, but for the most part, it's good. Your ideas are also very original and you're clearly a cliffhanger master.
Fusionmix chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I really am not sure precisely why, but the last sentence of this fic punched me. Rather, it drew a pile of knives and stabbed me in the stomach with them in the most delightful way possible.

That's a compliment, actually, though I do wonder why Senshi hair never seems to grow. By this time, unless she was recently captured, Haruka ought to have longer hair.

But meh. I'll go back to reading instead of nitpicking.
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
excellent creativity, exciting plot and well played out(love how you don't drag your stories out to 20 chap,when it's not called for)don't know if you were trying to make a social point but I loved that you did anyway.

and so happy to see amara and michelle back with the group! they are two of my favs! Loved Serena in action as always, I love seeing her power or the way you write it, I think it fits, suprising with the chip of her crystal but hey it was different and interesting.

and Saturn, can't believe everyone is so suprised by her power, boot I can kind of see you sowing seeds for a fic with were she loses it or mistress nine comes out or something(kind of hope you don't) but sure it would be a good story.

Vesta...have to read that story where she tries to kill Rini(a small part of me cheers LOL, I still have slight issues with Rini, but you and another author do her good enough so that I will actually read stories with her) Love how you make the amazon trio interesting in there own right and look forward to catching up on your other new stories, great job
TsukiNoBara chapter 12 . 3/26/2005
I'm lacking imagination now, so I can't come up with a better way to say "I liked this fic."

I am giggling about Palla-Palla, though. I was halfway through or so, when it occured to me that If she calls Fish-Eye "Miss Fish-Eye Sir," she's likely to call Haruka "Mister Haruka Ma'am." _
WhisperingShoeWeasels chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
Considering I usually avoid any fics with Rini or Neo-whatever-senshi like the plague, I have to admit that was a cracking good read. I'm not quite converted. But in this case I'm willing to make an exception.

Loved your evil cliff hangers and suspensful pacing. Brilliant.

*goes off to devour more stories like a rabid little Pac Man*
Eriseye chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Very excellent story. Loved it a lot.
SailorSystem chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
WAH ha ha ha ha ha ha! The ending was hilariuos! I can't imagine some characters saying some things, but other than that, you captured everything perfectly! congratulations
Roby Murphy chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
The end of another epic story in Crystal Tokyo. I hope that piece of silver crystal doesn't affect Serenity in any way, but chances are it will. Didn't realize she could still make the crystal come out of her body. Can't wait for your next story.
MichelleTherese chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
Wow, powerful conclusion with abundant action(especially that tragic scene on the rock promontory)! I really liked how, with Hotaru's massive psychic potential, and with the ginzuishou, this last chapter foreshadows more "trouble in paradise." OK, Serenity's weakness is definitely clear in this chapter; my last critique was a lil' bit premature! _

About Haruka and Michiru: I don't mean to pull a Simon Cowell here, but it seems like this story is force-feeding people homosexual doctrine, especially in this last chapter. Vontrell's remarks about Blessed Mokt almost sound Biblical, which can easily offend and alienate those who have moral reservations about homosexuality. The wonderful care you take in presenting a balanced view on the hatred between the black and green hairs (a.k.a. the mutual slavery) is lost here. With such a controversial subject, far greater care needs to taken in being sensitive to people who hold both views.

On the whole, a fantastic, fantastic fanfic! After thirty years, as you say, you've developed some powerful writing skills. If you haven't done so yet, I'd say try and get published! Either way, keep writing!
Samika chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
You have to be one of the BEST writers I have ever..umm, read! *Bows down in devoted worship* All hail the great Bill K! Please never, ever stop writing...
Hermione Malfoy chapter 12 . 6/12/2004
Perfect ending!I just love it...!If you can somehow make time for another one ::coughsequal!cough:: lol..I would love it!Hotaru Tomoe just rocks out loud!
Penanna chapter 12 . 6/12/2004
Whoa! Tha is awsome! I loved the ending and It was so good to see Haruka and Michiru back. The ending chapter was definetly the best, although the action in the caves/mines comes pretty close. I'm usually fussy about SM fics because most of them tarnish the good name of Naoko.! *Wails* But I think this is an awsome fic! And Iwould lover permission to put this on my Msn site. D E-mail me at: if you can give me permission. I congratulate you again. This fic bloody rocks!
Panda-Monium chapter 12 . 6/12/2004
That was brilliant! Wow, that was the best written Sailor Moon fanfiction i have read for 2 years. I'm so going to check out your other fanfiction. Keep writting, because a shill such as yours should be sared with many.

Can't wait to see your next fanfiction-Panda-Monium
Fleur the First chapter 12 . 6/11/2004
Aw, cute ending! I'm clad Uranus and Neptune are back safe and sound. Ami was pretty funny in this chapter, too, what with the whole weight thing.

Great story!

Fleur
SailorSystem chapter 11 . 6/11/2004
WOW! THIS is professional! Keep it coming!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »