Reviews for Too Many Nightcrawlers
Bamfing Bob chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Cool to see them all in one place, but too bloody for me.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
Interesting. You went further then I expected with this when I decided to read it, and what really surprised me was that you pulled it off! Things like vocabulary and sentence content could be worked on but otherwise it was all right.
Matteic chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
I don't understand anything.
Bleue chapter 8 . 4/7/2004
Snif... Poor Limbo Kurt !
Yours stories are fabulous.
I'm a Kurt's addict and tou are a very good writer !
good continuation !
A french-fan
Matteic chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY ! But how do you do ?
Matteic chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
Oh it's so adorable. Il really like it. When you wrote dark stories, I really missed you. I'm relieved !
Bye !
PS : How do you do to write this fast ?
Ice Lynx chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
Whoa, loved these two posts, nom. 4 for the meaning and discussion in it, and this nom 5 because it was both funny and "Yohoah!" (in a good way).
continue to love this story, please post soon!
-Lynx
Matteic chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
OK, I hope it's "The end of the chapter" 'cause I don't understand anything...
And, please, who is "Limbo Kurt"? No, you didn't mention him in first chapter.
By-ye !
Matteic.
Ice Lynx chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
the end? THE END?
Oh no oh no oh no, lissen you, you'd better post more or I, the Lynx of Ice, shall be angered severely and will have to destroy you're world! MUAHAHA!
Got it?
-Ice Lynx, Commander of a thousand Strange OCs that are mostly pretty bloodthirsty! And account thirsty! And just thirsty!
nightbug chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
that was really weearid(just like the spelling of that word!)who is "limbo" kurt? keep writing!)
Matteic chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hum... uh...
Strange ?
Naturally, it's chance (or no-chance) if it's Evo Kurt who die first ? (laughs). You should classify "Humor".
Oh, it's a good thing : since all your dark dark dark stories (Kurt dies / Kurt is wounded and dies / Kurt is tortured and dies / etc) I forgot you can make funny things ! Continue ! Dark dark stories are, uh... a bit boring ? No, don't whip !
If you want to discuss about my review, mail me !
Bye
Matteic
ArtificalIntelligence chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I like this, alot.
I have never seen a load of the same characters from all the different versions of Xmen come together by some unknown means to fight like this. It was good.
However, im still wondering why they were all brought together. Any chance of a second chapter giving us reasons?