Reviews for Luna's Midsummer Letter
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love it,it's wonderful,you have trully captured Luna's personality,it's just like something her character wou.d write!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
awesome
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So I quoted this lovely letter on my profile page as a favourite fanfiction quote years ago now. I can't believe it's not on my favourites list. I adore it. You capture Luna so well. Thank you for sharing this gem with the world. :)

Annie
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Excellent letter.
cdunn2010 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hello Luna. that was eerily good/accurate.
Sheilaele chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is what I think she would right if this was added to a movie or some sort...

Love it!

-Chargin
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Nice, and it is even plausible that paper!Luna is more articulate and deep than Luna.

Ciao!
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
So sweet. So true.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Excellent
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
nice
Bleeding on the Ballroom Floor chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
You captured Luna beautifully. The little philosophical touch, but essentially sane and all there and everything. She seems like she really cares about Harry- aww.
Bagge chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
"Just believe, Harry. I do. In you, and in many other things" - just another one of Luna's little truths. Again, a wonderful portrait of her. This IS how she writes.
Mauslidl chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Love it. Very cute.
Padfoot04 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aw, that was really nice. I love the ending - always colour outside the lines! I also love the bit about how hope is what seperates Harry from a Death Eater. It was very well put. I also like the way you mention Ginny, like she and Luna are becoming friends. Great job!

-Padfoot04 aka Padfootlover, who is very excited to discover her favourite author has an profile
wojt chapter 1 . 7/16/2005