Reviews for Family
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
;A;

what a really sad touching fic

the last sentence was especially sad

but nice writing skills C:
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was beautiful, and the writing matched so well with a childlike perspective. The twist at the end, the real reason Ed wanted to bring her back, was great, and I liked the way you split the story up into events, very much like how a person's memory works. Well done.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Ed and Al's relationship shines through here, and the little bits of a normal life they had before everything changed are so wonderfully genuine. It has the right mix of descriptiveness and action that lets me know exactly where you want us to follow. Your work is superb. Thanks so much for this, it's been on my favorite list for a long time but I never reviewed.
Kittygirl109 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
What a tearjerker. I'm ready to cry. ;_;
Hawkeye329 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
That was really good, it really sounded like the elrics. It was written very well also and I look forward to more of your wrting on other stories!
wellduh chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Damn, that was heartbreaking. Great work. Very effective use of emotion.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is definitely going on my favorites list; I loved it. You wrote the story with a simple, childish, naive sort of tone, and it all just came together wonderfully.

Awesome story, keep writing!
Yma chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That is brilliant. Utterly heart wrending. I loved the way you managed to swap between sweetness, cuteness and pain. The paragraph where they fight over who would marry Wrinry, an then end with the letter of her parent's death... utterly poinient. You seem to have caught a feeling of... childhood in this also. Your characterisation are utterly flawless, the mood is exquisite. I adore it, brilliant, brilliant writing.
EdenEight chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Great job. Sweet and innocent, capturing the time Ed and Al were boys. Continue, you could easily run right into a present story with your diction. All you have to do is clean it up a bit and use big words and everyone will smooth over with your transition no prob. Don't leave your story hanging, it's got potential
AkaiMurasaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Like this fic. VERY VERY much!
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I love this fic so much! Everything is so well-tied together! It's extremely touching, and I really love the nice balance between angst and humor. :) I'm adding it to my favorites.
Kushiro chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
So sad! it make me want to cry, and give the two boys a big hug!
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Heartbreakingly sad at times, adorably cute at others, and so so so sweet. I loved every bit of it. Thankyou. )
Shale 101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Aw...thats sad...but good_
Uchiha Kuraiko chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
that last scene was amazing.

"She didn't want Al. She didn't want Ed.

She wanted Father, who never came back in the end."

it sounds true, too. There mother was always thinking about their father, compairing them. I can believe this.

Ed and Al really are smart, I'm glad you could point that out and mention it.

There aren't enough fics out there like this one, where a closer look is taken to the Elric's past. It really wasn't happy to begin with.

Please continue writing