Reviews for Is Blood Really Thicker Than Water?
Raistlyn chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
You did a very good job, but please put the next chapter up soon!
tinuviel chapter 13 . 11/15/2005
I love this story! It is awsome! You should up date!
kenderling chapter 8 . 5/13/2005
This is really great! I'm enjoying reading this quite a lot.

The 'extra' mages, I think, are truly an asset to this story.

I cannot wait to find out what Crysallis really is! At first I was wondering if she could be Lunitari, but now I'm suspecting a dragon perhaps. Cool, cool, cool! I'm probably wrong, so I'll just have to wait and see.

I hope you get to be feeling better. Headaches are never any fun, coupled with a fever is even worse! Please write more when you're feeling better.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
Ai, sorry for not reviewing earlier! Please, please update again soon! Reading about the exploding book is always a pleasure, but frankly, I'm eagerly awaiting finding out more about Horkin's other apprentices! A pleasure to read, as always.
Guan chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
Like the nice little detials about the non book characters. Decent chapter
cobra1984 chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
Great story. Crysallis is now one of my favorite characters. I like female characters that are sarcastic and have a habit of injuring people who get on their nerves. I can sorta identify with that. A lot of guys seem to think that girls are weaker. It's very irritating.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 12 . 1/31/2005
Interesting chapter, though way to short. About your comments to me - Gah! I just lent Brothers in Arms to a friend, and she reads REALLY slowly! No... As to your comment about a daughter of Raistlin: are you talking about the one mentioned in Second Gen, or some other one I don't know about? If you have a chance, e-mail me on that one! I hope you update with your really, really long chapter very, very soon! _
Guan chapter 12 . 1/31/2005
Nice to see a new chapter

Short but intresting. I love that scene in the book which I'm glad you got again
Dalamar Nightson chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
Very interesting. And I'm almost glad you didn't put Crysallis' identity up yet, because I dearly like trying to put things like that together on my own. Good chapter, and very intriguing. You'd better not take so long for the next update!
Guan chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
Really sad and disturbing chapter. Looking forward to your next update
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
So the leaf thingies keep the bad memories away? interesting. Poor Chrysallis. it was nice to see more into her character and her past. Update soon!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 10 . 10/5/2004
Good chapter. I liked this part a lot in the book. I can't wait unitl you update again. I also eagerly await a more sarcastic Raistlin, and finding out who Crysallis really is! Agh! The suspense! ~_
Guan chapter 10 . 10/4/2004
glad that you are well.

Horkin is slightly out of chracter but good chapter
Dalamar Nightson chapter 9 . 6/26/2004
Great chapter, especially for having no resources. I'm eager to learn more about Marius. About Mary-Sues: usually, they don't necessarily have to be air-heads, just based 'too much' (whatever that is) on the author, and they usually end up in love with the author's favorite character. I don't think yours is one, though she could do with a character flaw or two. Anyway, great job. I hope you are able to re-purchase the books soon.
Brit chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I love Raistlin and I think you've done him well. The stories going in a good direction too. It's a lot like the way the books are written. Really a joy to read.