Reviews for Burning Love
Next chapter please?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Please update. You haven't updated in 10 years!
YourHappyEnding13 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
This story is SOOOO good! Please update?
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
oh please finish it it's so cute
taz0718two chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
well sure far so good its about time some one put conner and kira together i always said they made a nicer couple then she did with trent i say keep this story going and u should make this story into a seires up to 20 pluse storys and u should throw in jason zack kim trinia billy as guset stars and that they have all there ranger powers and dino zords to and keep the conner and kira love realtion going strong and hot and also have conner's cousin for a vist kim possible and she knows all about conner being a ranger sinse that heros runs in the famliy
xxunowhoxx chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
excellent
KeyBella chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
I read chapter 5, but you couldn't leave 2 reviews, so I put it on this chapter. I really liked it, and I hope you review really soon. PLEASE! You're one of the only good Conner/Kira stories.
The Enforcer chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This is crap. Pepole like you should not write. They should kill themselves. Besides everyone knows Conner is gay.
Magemaster chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
interesting.
gamechamp85 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
continue asap
BlueGirl90 chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Awesome

update soon
KeyBella chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
That was really good. I liked it a lot.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS A GOOD STORY.
eXtreme eVolution chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
Great stuff! Nice work! Keep it up! :)
fan chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
As nice as it was to have a new chapter, I didn't like that chapter very much. I want some more Conner/Kira moments, lots of them. Looking forward to chapter 6.