Reviews for Envy leads to terrible things
aturnofthepage chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
er when you say your going to udate hopefully you actualy do but its taken you almst three years and you still havent updated please update before my birthday april 19 in this year thank you! and im sorry if i sound like an annoying bitch.

-best of luck
monkeybunspotter chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
okay...AWESOME! james is an asshole, he better get lily fast so he doesnt completely break remus and sirius up...UPDATE PLEASE!

Captain Oz chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Please update this at some point! What’s going to happen with Siri and Remmie? And possessive Siri is mucho sexy.
mouseygirl512 chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
its good...interesting...i don't know about james way of thinking seems if he continues the marauders will go through some pretty tough spots

GOLD fish 945 chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
i really think Sirius is being a little too over-protective, but you never know. i do like your story a lot though! its funny and fun and very plausible. and I LOVE REMUS/SIRIUS SLASH! woohoo! great story!
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
your authors note reminds me of how i feel, only slightly more complicated: i am not signle and i do like the guy im dating but i like another guy more who doesnt like me. joy. anyway, good beginning, im gunna now go on & read the rest!
Iblis chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Oh the game is afoot!

Fantastic start The Green Eyed monster alreay has Sirius in his grasp!

What's he going to be Like when other boy's ask out Remus? Older boys, younger boys, same age other housies!

You know they will...

And Peter dose he like Remus?

Or I'm I just reading to much into it becuse I've read two VERY good Peter wants Remus and if WAS NOT for Sirius... fics which were very good.

Looking forward to the next update!
Amber Ice chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Aw, poor Siri baby - altough now he is a jealous gullible fool and James is simply a fool.
Emma Lupin chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Another great chapter! I love jealous Sirius! Please update soon!
Kaori7395 chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
Yay, a Siri-Remi-kissing-scene! Its so sweet! I love you so much! This is so great! Even though James semes to be a rather insensitive. And Peter is intelligenter then I thought.

Hope youll update soon

The Meaning Of Haste chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
i feel bad for sirius to. keep writing though! its a great story!
Titou Moony chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
good good good! sexy Remus and Jealous Sirius... great!_-
AfMO chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
OMG I cant believe I almost didnt read this fic! I misunderstood the summary and replaced get Lily with and Lily, so I thought it was all about death eaters, siri and remmy not trusting each other and thinking they were the traitor... I couldnt have been more wrong!

Can't believe you managed to write yet another great fic! They are all so good! I hope you'll update 'once its gone' soon!

About this fic, I just finished reading 4 amazing chapters! To read about an protective!sirius is yummy! Normally I don't like jple but the tension makes it perfect! I can't wait till you update, really!
Amber Ice chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
Aw, poor Siri! He thought Remmie meant it! Well, he's a gullible fool, but still! Update soon.