Reviews for The Result of Failure
thrndlwood chapter 8 . 9/2
I am sorry to think that it is your last story. Hopefully you will write the sequel of There were none. I really love your style of writing and your stories. Thank you!
thrndlwood chapter 7 . 9/2
Great chapter
thrndlwood chapter 6 . 9/2
Hananuir is great. Elrond is trying to make Legolas responsible for the joining to the Fellowship.
thrndlwood chapter 5 . 9/1
I love the way Elves travel always watchful. The ambush was well written.
thrndlwood chapter 4 . 8/31
Thranduil as a father is great!
thrndlwood chapter 3 . 8/31
Great chapter. I would like to see more battle scenes. Thank you
thrndlwood chapter 2 . 8/28
Love the story of Legolas's mother. Wonder why Legolas is still hiding the truth about Aragorn. Thank you
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 8/27
Great chapter! Why does Legolas not reveal Aragorn's identity to his father? They are friends but first and foremost he should be loyal to the king.
Bookwyrm chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Oh my llama! This is an awesome story! I read your other story first then decided to read this one while waiting for the next chapter. This is amazing, I love the banter between the elf siblings and Thranduil's protectiveness. Could you write another story about Legolas and Gimli or maybe when Legolas comes home after the end of the war? Once again great job, eagerly waiting for whatever you write next.
MarieThea chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
This is wonderful! The end is so sweet. I hope you write another story, perhaps an expansion on this or whatever, but this was wonderful, brilliant. I loved this story, I hope there's a sequel, but if not I will just have to reread this. Any way, I loved this, it was great.
Tails500 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Gollum is my god! Excellent story! More pleeze?
LYama chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
wow this is good so far, cant read any more though because my computer is acting up again *dark scowl* anyway, be back to read more soon!

ja ne!
Deadly Chakram chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
Wow! Amazing story! I loved it (sorry I couldn't review each chapter, the site was being all strange on me). I really love the ending too. Nice job. I hope to see future stories coming from you.
Deadly Chakram chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Hm...very interesting that Legolas keeps asking to be punished...I do wonder if that may factor into his becoming part of the Fellowship later.
Deadly Chakram chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
OOh! Very interesting so far!