Reviews for The Result of Failure
Bookwyrm chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Oh my llama! This is an awesome story! I read your other story first then decided to read this one while waiting for the next chapter. This is amazing, I love the banter between the elf siblings and Thranduil's protectiveness. Could you write another story about Legolas and Gimli or maybe when Legolas comes home after the end of the war? Once again great job, eagerly waiting for whatever you write next.
MarieThea chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
This is wonderful! The end is so sweet. I hope you write another story, perhaps an expansion on this or whatever, but this was wonderful, brilliant. I loved this story, I hope there's a sequel, but if not I will just have to reread this. Any way, I loved this, it was great.
Tails500 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Gollum is my god! Excellent story! More pleeze?
LYama chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
wow this is good so far, cant read any more though because my computer is acting up again *dark scowl* anyway, be back to read more soon!

ja ne!
Deadly Chakram chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
Wow! Amazing story! I loved it (sorry I couldn't review each chapter, the site was being all strange on me). I really love the ending too. Nice job. I hope to see future stories coming from you.
Deadly Chakram chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Hm...very interesting that Legolas keeps asking to be punished...I do wonder if that may factor into his becoming part of the Fellowship later.
Deadly Chakram chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
OOh! Very interesting so far!
Court19 chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
Great story. I'm really enjoying it and will be waiting for an update.
Deana chapter 7 . 1/14/2005
This story is excellent, but for some reason, chapters 7 and 8 are identical character lists instead of chapters! When you fix them, delete these 2 chapters first, so that ff will send out new author alerts to let us know that you fixed them, lol! If you simply 'replace' the chapters, ff won't send out alerts to let us know.

Fix them soon please, I wanna see what happens! :)
Lana.G chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
This story is awesome, but please see to chapter 7 and 8, they won't come up and i can't wait to see how it ends.
black kitsune chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
where's the story? it's not comming up?
Skande1 chapter 8 . 11/17/2004
Wow, two chapters at once! And a stunning ending- I really loved the way you handled it. For some wierd reason my e-mail didn't show up in my last review! I don't know why, but it's

If you still need a beta. It's realy wierd though, that you aren't getting more reviews! But yes, I can't wait for your next story!

Toodles!

-Skande
Skande1 chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
*gapes* *gapes some more* May I ask how the hecky-darnnit it is possible that this story only has SEVEN reviews this far!

This is a great story! I loved it! I hope you'll continue, I really do love this! If you are still interested and want to keep going I'd be glad too beta it for you. My e-mail is

In fact, next time I update one of my stoories I'm going to tell everyone to come look at this one, because I mean it: This is great! Good stoyline thus far, good character development, and you have a great writing style.

I hope to see an update or hear from you soon!

Toodles!

-Skande
Melboriel chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Your story is beautifully written and I have njoyed reading it. Poor Legolas.. t really wasn't his fault. :(
LOTRFaith chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Ai~ Poor Legolas... I think he will be most devastated if Hananuir dies... Poor elf... Great chapter! Hope you post soon!