Reviews for Almost Happy
Taste like Special chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Thank you for posting I enjoy reading this
-Spec!al
Allformsof fluff chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
Sorry about not signing in for this review, I am on a borrowed labtop and don't want my info logged into this computer.

The story is a wonderful read. I would have like an explanation for why the memory spell didn't work. Other then that on instance you have been remarkably consistant. There were no plot holes I could spot. And you told the story well.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was a lovely read.
madcloisfan chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
Loved it

Sequel please?
spike'smate chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
LOVED IT
Itanaru101 chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER!
murderscene chapter 21 . 8/13/2008
aww that was sweet, i almost didn't read it because of the almost happy kinda thing but yay
3xy chapter 21 . 5/14/2008
Please make another fanfic. Don't make me beg. :D
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 21 . 3/17/2008
Oh that was so good, it was nice to have a story that stuck to what happened in the series but not too much. I love how it was a happy ending and how they had romantic moments without being too cheesy. You really should write more you have a great balance of everything in your fic.

Lollie
leslucids chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
loved it
leslucids chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
loved it
AmethystDragon81 chapter 21 . 6/28/2006
Wow.I really liked this I was reading it I kept tinking I should review after each chapter but I just couldn't stop reading.I was so caught up in it.I loved the way you tookl dialogue from the show and used it to create your very own version of season six.I wish everything could have happened like that in the would have been so much better if it had happened that way.I hope that someday I shall see more work from you because I think you are a very good writer.
BloodyTearsOfLife chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
phff, normal, like buffy was ever normal. stupid giles leaving, i just love anya sometimes, i wonder if every one caught that whole buffy being in heaven. well guess i'll see...
BloodyTearsOfLife chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
oh what did she whisper? this sounds promising so i'm going to shove off my homework and read this.
spike-is-so-hot chapter 21 . 2/15/2005
This was a really great story, I enjoyed reading it.
DarkasNight chapter 21 . 1/24/2005
please alittle more this is my fave spuffy fic rightnow please coould you wtire a companion fic? please?