Reviews for When Realities Collide
JadaS chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Thanks for the great read! It was very entertaining and was just completely... I can't think of another word besides great or entertaining... Extordinary! Thanks again! :)
Freebird87 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Arnold's last name is Shortman.
Freebird87 chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
Great story!
Freebird87 chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
I love this story.
X-IrishChic-X chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
Wow! I really liked this story! I couldn't stop reading it. My dog looked at me funny when I started laughing at one point...
The Heir Of Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Good story so far, keep up the good work! -Carl, The Heir of Hufflepuff
Jemascola chapter 16 . 12/30/2005
Overall, I really liked your story. It was very detailed, well-written, and the characters act and sound just as they would on the show. The environment also sounds just like the Hey Arnold! world. I thought it was clever when you mentioned that Arnold's computer looked like it hadn't been updated since 1996 (that being the year when the show was first aired).

There are a few things I would like to point out, though.

Chapter 6:

"My grade school wasn't in the city, it was more urban with fields you could run in, a baseball field and a big playground."

I think you probably meant "rural" instead of "urban".

Chapter 11:

"I felt so superior, so popular, so excepted…and yet at the same time, so alone, so concerned, so worried - that lurking, remaining feeling came back again, that brought all my emotions to a halt - that I didn’t belong here."

"Excepted" is not the correct form. It should be "accepted".

Chapter 13

"You know I just pulled your butt out of the fire known as the principles office?"

"Principles" should be spelled "principal's".

But put aside those minor errors, that is one great story you made. Don't put yourself down. That's one of the best Hey Arnold fanfics I've ever read :).
Alba chapter 16 . 12/21/2005
Loved it. You're absolutely brilliant.
Jarel Kortan chapter 16 . 12/17/2005
This is some story, I don't know I didn't think of something like this myself, but you did a better job than could of done. Maybe I can still do somthing like it, but reversed. I can see why this story was nominated, and I hope it wins for it's cateogory. FYI the 20th is the extended deadline for nominations.
Demile chapter 16 . 7/28/2005
Wow, I hadn't even realised there was a 16th chapter! This was a great story, you really did a good job on it! Well, I better get back to writing. I have just had some fantastic ideas for my current HA fics. I've got plenty of drawings to finish up as well.

Keep writing!

Long live Hey Arnold!

-Demile
Lady G-Unit chapter 16 . 7/4/2005
I am so amazed...If I new of this site earlier I would of replied to your fic tons of times.I have made fics for Hey a story with this type of plot never ever came to I was reading it I thought maybe I should make one with the plot from this entering their world just a different way.I might do it for I loved this story.I can't believe you thought of something like Arnold&Helga moment was was so full of emotion.I was so happy like I was of stupid huh?Hope to see more of your work.

*Holla Back*
Jae B chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
This isn't as terrible a conclusion as you believe it to be. I actually enjoyed it. All this last chapter needs is a little more depth to its content.

My analysis of Stephen's thoughts? He made his DREAM a REALITY. It CAN be accomplished, if you understand my implications...you know? You dream of becoming a writer, so go on to BECOME one. Anyway...

This was a great story, and I'm glad I finally had the opportunity to finish reading it.

As I said before, I DO have an update, TWO if you haven't read chapter 21 yet, yeah, I know who I am...::sighs::

My final advice: NEVER stop writing. Continue to use the imagination within yourself. YES, you ARE capable of creating a sequel or whatever you want to create. Draw from personal experience, or the experiences that others relate to you. Again, I'll e-mail you soon, Steve.
Jae B chapter 15 . 7/2/2005
Very appropriate, Stephen. Yes, I'm still around, and yes, I HAVE a chapter of "Blue Oceans" ready to go. You DO realize I have a NEW arrival...coming in August, and that's part of what's keeping me so busy.

I really thought the hand shake scene between Arnold and Helga was well thought out. Nice job there. Stephen's emotionalism was a 'nice' touch too...lol

No matter what the subject(maybe something new will come around) NEVER stop writing. I'll e-mail you soon.
Jae B chapter 14 . 6/8/2005
Great job with the suspense here, Stephen. The discussion between Arnold and "Steve" was riveting. Keep it up, and sorry it took so long to review.
iluvarnold chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
aww.. I happen to get back into reading right when your fics over :( Oh well, good story, I hope to read more from u soon. creative about Robert being fuzzy slippers [for some reason I always thought it was big Gino ?_?] anyway... *doesnt know what to say* um.. see ya