Reviews for Upon A Fiery Steed
Elise chapter 15 . 7/29
Loved it, wish more people would write GW crossovers. Kudos.
kildar2010 chapter 15 . 6/9
Ok, that was funny.
As a fan i'd have liked it even if it was only a 5/10 (for you) but the pranks were a great addition.
The snake, was a brilliant idea and i just plain loved how you just ran with it.
I can't tell you how often i read this Story. And every time i love it. Please, would you post it on ao3 too? Easier for many when there's an urge to reread
Yep. Just as excellent as the first 15 times I've read this.
I really wish there was a sequel, it's just so very enjoyable that I'm always a little sad to finish. Also, I hope this is eventually added to your ao3 account, since I mostly read there these days and I know that's true for many readers. (And they Need to read this!)
Osprey Eamon chapter 15 . 2/5
Great story, I really like how you've blended the two universes together and the alternative history of Sanq and the Colonies with Stheno and the other System Lords.
I love this story! I come back to it every once and a while just to enjoy it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
lunarlaura chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Can you write a sequel for this? Love it!
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Actually, in Stargate: Atlantis "First Contact", the Vanir are confirmed to be a separate tribe of Asgard, so not Goa'uld. They live in the Pegasus Galaxy and left because they didn't think the Asgard were trying hard enough to save their race.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
This was an amazing ride, and I certainly would enjoy, as much as your DoomXBleach cross has been, a sequel (though, I'm betting I'll find one soon).

Thank you so much, this has been hilarious and an amazing read! :D
Scififan33 chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
loved it. wish there was more
Dreamer Rose chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
This. Is a Masterpiece. Nuff said.
Greycat chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
I love this story so much. I come back every so often to reread. I always find something new to consider. The crossover is sooo well-constructed and -written. It's a joy to read.
Soleana-Doom chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
OK, tried to google this and can't find anything quite like this. I'm interested in watching something with this... shi no yami, and genetic modified people, in it, but I don't know what to look for... Reccomendations for what I should watch? :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Wow was this a fun read! I enjoyed it cover to cover or, well, whatever the online equivalent is lol. I hope there is more of this universe to read. I'd love to see how everyone is handling things post story.
Deer-Shifter chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Just found the attached 'photo' you refer to at the top of Daniel's letter by complete accident. It's hilarious.