Reviews for Upon A Fiery Steed
Dreamer Rose chapter 15 . 1/21
This. Is a Masterpiece. Nuff said.
Greycat chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
I love this story so much. I come back every so often to reread. I always find something new to consider. The crossover is sooo well-constructed and -written. It's a joy to read.
Soleana chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
OK, tried to google this and can't find anything quite like this. I'm interested in watching something with this... shi no yami, and genetic modified people, in it, but I don't know what to look for... Reccomendations for what I should watch? :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Wow was this a fun read! I enjoyed it cover to cover or, well, whatever the online equivalent is lol. I hope there is more of this universe to read. I'd love to see how everyone is handling things post story.
Deer-Shifter chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Just found the attached 'photo' you refer to at the top of Daniel's letter by complete accident. It's hilarious.
Macilnar chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
A decade latter and this is still my favorite chapter of all the ones that I have read and in one of my all time favorite stories.
ladysblood chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
This story is laugh out loud funny and my new favorite!
mirth513 chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
I finally, FINALLY got around to reading this after having it printed out in a stack of stories for at least 4 years. And, Boy! am I glad it was one of the ones I kept hanging onto & not trashing. Excellent, FABULOUS & well thought out crossover between GDW & SGU. Love the world building detail & how you integrated Sanq's timeline with the Goa'oulds. Best crossover I've read in YEARS & trust me on this, I've read a LOT! Really hoping Preventer Li & Major Hopkins hook-up & still giggling madly about Quatre's sister set loose among the Vikings. Really hope you migrate this over to AO3 cause I'd LOVE to have an ePub to keep!
Alpha Centarus chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
this is amazing! i have two requests, could you possibly send me a list of all the foreign language words in your story and could you write another Gundam Wing crossover soon!?

well wishes to your muses,
Alpha
Alpha Centarus chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
okay, i have a few things to say...
1. you are evil
2. you are completely awesome and amazing
3. your writing is literally some of the best i have ever had the joy of reading

thank you for you many stories, which all provide in depth thoughts on the specific worlds and universes that they belong to, i have enjoyed reading a great many of them. my favorite would have to Embers, i am so excited for your Stargate x ATLA crossover! i am sure it will be superb.

well wishes to your muses,
Alpha
Illuviar chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Hilarious :D
Brown hair and eyes chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
I really enjoyed this despite the fact I have never watched Gundam Wing and have only seen around 2 and half episodes of Stargate (though I have been subject to a couple of very enthusiastic technical conversations from a friend). A great testament to your writing, thank you very much for sharing.
Kisuminight chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I hadn't watched Stargate when I first read this. I mean, I didn't even realize it was Stargate; I just found it on the favorites list of one of my friends. The best part: I understood it anyway.
I've watched Stargate since, and finally got around to seeing Endless Waltz. Once again, I'm amazed at how well you worked with the characters. Does this piece 'crossover' with any of your others?
EvilDime chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
*lol* Really enjoyed this story! I love how you combined the SG1 and the Preventers.
Ever since that kiss, though, I kept looking at interactions between Duo and Daniel with a slight hope something might develop between them; so Duo asking Daniel for his snake was hilarious in possibly rather more ways than intended. *ggg*
This was fun to read.
- Dime
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
It's a funny chapter but... Not something they could get away with...