Reviews for Upon A Fiery Steed
Kneoria chapter 15 . 6/1
This is amazing!
Lathyrus Loon chapter 15 . 4/13
This is my 100th reread! Wow.
And it is still as fantastic a read as it was the first time. There is nothing I can say that I haven't said before, but to recap: everyone feels perfectly in-character. The changes made to the two universes in order for them to exist together are clever and well thought out. Your efforts in using so many cultures and languages is both astounding (for a fanfic) and admirable. I love this fic and I love your writing.
Not sure what name I used to review last time or the time before etc, so I used my ao3 penname. And speaking of ao3, I really hope you consider posting this there. The format is a little better and I would very much like to read is on Entire Story instead of chapter by chapter. Since I read on my phone.
Eldagar chapter 3 . 1/14
In chapter 3, when Gen Hammond talks to Dr Po stating that he's an old soldier...No USAF General or as a matter of fact any US Air Force personnel would ever refer to himself as a soldier (since that is what US Army personnel are known). I understand that not all readers would get the reference "as an old airman" for example...I think old warrior would have been more appropriate...sorry just had to get that rant out of my system as writers almost refers all military branches as soldiers (especially Hollywood)
Elise chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
Loved it, wish more people would write GW crossovers. Kudos.
kildar2010 chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
Ok, that was funny.
As a fan i'd have liked it even if it was only a 5/10 (for you) but the pranks were a great addition.
The snake, was a brilliant idea and i just plain loved how you just ran with it.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
I can't tell you how often i read this Story. And every time i love it. Please, would you post it on ao3 too? Easier for many when there's an urge to reread
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
Yep. Just as excellent as the first 15 times I've read this.
I really wish there was a sequel, it's just so very enjoyable that I'm always a little sad to finish. Also, I hope this is eventually added to your ao3 account, since I mostly read there these days and I know that's true for many readers. (And they Need to read this!)
Osprey Eamon chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
Great story, I really like how you've blended the two universes together and the alternative history of Sanq and the Colonies with Stheno and the other System Lords.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
I love this story! I come back to it every once and a while just to enjoy it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
lunarlaura chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Can you write a sequel for this? Love it!
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Actually, in Stargate: Atlantis "First Contact", the Vanir are confirmed to be a separate tribe of Asgard, so not Goa'uld. They live in the Pegasus Galaxy and left because they didn't think the Asgard were trying hard enough to save their race.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
This was an amazing ride, and I certainly would enjoy, as much as your DoomXBleach cross has been, a sequel (though, I'm betting I'll find one soon).

Thank you so much, this has been hilarious and an amazing read! :D
Scififan33 chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
loved it. wish there was more
Dreamer Rose chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
This. Is a Masterpiece. Nuff said.
Greycat chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
I love this story so much. I come back every so often to reread. I always find something new to consider. The crossover is sooo well-constructed and -written. It's a joy to read.