Reviews for Upon A Fiery Steed
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 6/18
I do not know Japanese. All the same I -knew- Heero was hitting catchphrase level.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 6/18
&*%&*I%&(%& the %&*&*%&(%&*(O) Tok'ra in their *&(&*()&*)&*()P_ing rotted &*%&(%)&*O&*)Ps!
Eternally Exhausted chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
I found this fic some years ago (around 2011 if I recall correctly, and I don't even remember how I found it anymore), and despite STILL knowing little to nothing about either fandom, I feel the need to tell you how much I still absolutely adore this story and how well it's written. With your permission, I would very much like to bind a physical copy of it, and offer you one as well.

Best regards,
Tern
SithelfJen chapter 14 . 4/18/2020
Please post this story to AO3.
Xoxo
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2020
I have read this story several times and it gets better everytime I read it.
Fairywm chapter 15 . 4/30/2019
I don't know if I have reviewed before, or even if you still read reviews, but this is my all time favorite story. I think I've read it well over a couple of dozen times, which is saying a lot, since I read at least two a day. It's the best. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for feeding my addiction.
KuroHinata chapter 15 . 2/4/2019
Nani. complete?
Crockett Rocket chapter 15 . 7/15/2018
Every few years I reread this story and every time it's just as fresh and wonderful as the first time. This is truly your masterpiece. It's hard to believe this story is over 20 years old. I know you've gone on to other universes, but I live in hope that someday you'll write a sequel to this marvelous story. I'd love to see how Relena deals with Terran politicians, more growth between Duo and Heero, Daniel adapting to being a Shinigami...
redxera chapter 15 . 2/9/2018
Almost 20 yrs later & this story still rocks
MOrgan chapter 15 . 1/30/2018
Every reading gets better and better
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
When I'm feeling down, I reread this fanfic. It lifts me up! I love this fusion so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2017
athis was awesome. Great blend of characters and so much fun to read!
Kneoria chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
This is amazing!
Lathyrus Loon chapter 15 . 4/13/2017
This is my 100th reread! Wow.
And it is still as fantastic a read as it was the first time. There is nothing I can say that I haven't said before, but to recap: everyone feels perfectly in-character. The changes made to the two universes in order for them to exist together are clever and well thought out. Your efforts in using so many cultures and languages is both astounding (for a fanfic) and admirable. I love this fic and I love your writing.
Not sure what name I used to review last time or the time before etc, so I used my ao3 penname. And speaking of ao3, I really hope you consider posting this there. The format is a little better and I would very much like to read is on Entire Story instead of chapter by chapter. Since I read on my phone.
Eldagar chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
In chapter 3, when Gen Hammond talks to Dr Po stating that he's an old soldier...No USAF General or as a matter of fact any US Air Force personnel would ever refer to himself as a soldier (since that is what US Army personnel are known). I understand that not all readers would get the reference "as an old airman" for example...I think old warrior would have been more appropriate...sorry just had to get that rant out of my system as writers almost refers all military branches as soldiers (especially Hollywood)