Reviews for The Wind Through My Hair
twilight2441476 chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
i love this story so far! it is really good! keep up the good work! i hope you can get the next chapter up soon!

~twilight2441476
CanadianWolf chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
Love it! update soon!
Rivern chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
I like this.
Kat-Dreams chapter 21 . 12/30/2005
Really good! Please write more!
Etar chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
Sorry to moan,your stories excellent so far but putting Charlie Weasly as the Captain has really annoyed me;if it was Charlies last year at hogwarts while Lily and James were still there then either the Weasleys must be rally old (and since they had Ginny after Harry was born I doubt that) or Lily and James must have been very young when they had Harry. So congrats so far but please, I'm begging you change his name (unless its meant to me a different Weasley)because I'm finding it hard to get total enjoyment from your story with the twisted timeline. Thanks
BEAN nostrils chapter 21 . 8/30/2005
so. its me. yes. your most faithful reader ever. except that you havent updated in, lets count, 5 months. so... i havent been exactly faithful in reading. bc there is NOTHING to read. .
anoynemous chapter 21 . 7/29/2005
You had BETTER UPDATE SOON. I'll kill you if you don't. AMAZING FIC THOUGH!
Arienis chapter 21 . 5/26/2005
so their date didn't go exactly as planned. that's alright though, it was hilarious! Great story! Please update as soon as possible! I must know what is wrong with her... if anything is really wrong.
xMsxUnlucky92 chapter 21 . 4/21/2005
Happy Personality: WOW! LIKE, OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE BEST JAMES/LILY FAN-FIC I HAVE EVER READ! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE TIMES INFINITY TIME INFINTY TIMES INFINITY TIME INFIN- Moody personailty: OI! You! Shut-up and leave the poor person alone... Happy Personality: Hmph Moody Personality: Anyway... I think what Happiness was trying to lay across was... she wants you to update really soon.
your most devoted reader melly chapter 21 . 4/15/2005
askjgmrehmw! augh! write... moree... D woo hoo.. u must make your chapters longer! but that sucks how nothing really good happened on their date.. and OMG, wtf with the bugs!
DobbyGrl chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
What an aweful date. bUgs! EWW! but the ending was really really cute!
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
Nice chapter and update soon!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
hazeled eye marauder chapter 21 . 4/13/2005
that was a... interesting date
Solis chapter 20 . 3/25/2005
hey, i'm still here! i luv ur story, plez update, you poop! *bats a crusty eyelid*
sarahwassup chapter 20 . 3/19/2005
very good story, please update soon!