Reviews for Never Give Up
suushisan chapter 18 . 7/10/2008
i heart it
Junepi chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
Hey, Sorry to hear that you've lost interest in Inuyasha... this has been a great story and I hope you have time to sit down at some point and finish it... and sorry it took so long for me to get around to reading it...
AnimeKage chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
please update
Michiyo Hikari chapter 18 . 3/18/2006
It's been a while!

I'm so glad you updated! I really love this story and Megumi is a very interesting girl. Really great work on her character development!

It's rather sad that you've lost interest but I guess it does tend to happen. (

Please don't hate it! I love it and so do other people! I told you before, it's one of the best stories I've ever read and it still is! I don't think it's poorly written at all! Of course there is always room for improvement but it's not as bad as you say it is! I think you think of it that way because you're the author and the mistakes you make stand out to you like a sore thumb but that doesn't mean everyone who reads your story see it like that. *hugs*

I can be your beta if you wish. I'll try my best!

Take your time, no rushing, and of course there are things going on that don't involve fics in our lives right? So don't worry, no matter how long it takes for the next chapter to come, I'll wait! D

I'm sure it'll be another great one! *hugs*
SPN AU Addict chapter 18 . 3/16/2006
it's been a while since I've read it, but it's still amazing! aw, I like Megumi, she's so cute.
HI chapter 18 . 3/13/2006
Oh evil cliffies
caito chapter 18 . 3/4/2006
great

love it
Fire-Ember-Leigh chapter 17 . 2/21/2006
ohh please take the story of of hold its awesome best ever read!
SIN chapter 17 . 1/11/2006
WHEN WILL U UPDATE THIS SYORY
Sparrow's Mistress chapter 15 . 1/8/2006
This was the best chapter! So kawaii! I love Megumi and Inuyasha together. And the ending was really funny and cute. Keep up the good work.
Sparrow's Mistress chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
Aw... will inuyasha and kagome ever see each other again? I must know!
Sparrow's Mistress chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
First of all let me say i just started your story today, and i cant stop reading. Also that i loved this chapter. The part where Kagome says that Miroku says that he could stay in soutas room until he comes home, then they could find another place for him. And then he says something like " maybe with lady sango" and then Inuyasha hits him upside the head and says "in your dreams" was freaking hilarious. I can totally see that happening. Lol. Okay... well im going to continue reading now.
kagome10678 chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
its really good im tierd its 12:23 ill read the rest tommorow!
windborne chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
Haha.. I liked the ending part of this chapter too. Update soon!
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 18 . 8/27/2005
i really like this story! ut us very cute! well i hope you update soon!)