Reviews for Somewhere in Between
advancedeevee chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
My favorite Inuyasha story, it's so good. I WISH IT WOULD BE UPDATED
olivia chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
dear silvertailz I am crying right now I can't stop it is sooo sad great job thow
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Please continue i got to see what in does!
Inuyashalilsis chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
When is the next chapter coming?! This really good please hurry and finish the next chapter
DragonLadyRelena chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
It's not often you see a story like this one. It's clear, concise, and very engaging. It would certainly suck to be a ghost, knowing you can be who you (sort of) were again if SOMEONE could just SEE you or KNOW you were still there. Certainly different from what I've read before, and I hope you continue.

By the way, where are those dangers you talked about before? The demons who steal souls? Wouldn't at least Kikyo know? How much purer could you get than Kagome?

Ah, well. I hope you continue with this. I know very well just how much life can get in the way and completely halt the writing process. My own stories seem to have taken a third row seat. *sigh* Please finish this. I'd love to see more.
Audray Latina chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
how does kagome die?
SuperAlpha96 chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Do NOT tell me this is the end! Is there a sequal? Please contact
ILDB1996 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Hey I love this are you going to write more.

PLEASE DO :)
mORE chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
PLZ CONTINUE! I WANT MORE PLEEAASSSSEEE!
ShishoDawn chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
i've been waiting 4 4evur 4 an update! It would be a waste to do all this wonderful writing and story telling and not finish it. The story is original AND unique, a very good combination.

Please please please find it in your heart to update.

If you have writers block, which i understand, consort with your fans!

We're here, we love you AND this story and we are ALL waiting with bated breath for the next chappie!

Hug and Luvs

Shisho
poupou02 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
you should really finish this if your not up to it ask someone to adopt you fic even if the story risk to to change.
cc chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
hey silver,u gotta update! i crave to know what happens next. this was so good i cryed at the sad parts! contunue!
Grim-Death-Kitty chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE.

I'd love to be your editor! But I'm not that great...' I'll still try my best, though...?
KagomeKritin chapter 7 . 1/5/2011