Reviews for He Belongs to Me
AwesomeAuror chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
That was absolutely fascinating.

I found it a little difficult to read sometimes, but I think that's just because I saw IWTB and this is a few years old. :D

Some of the plot was confusing though, but it made much more sense in the end.

It was an interesting choice to set it mainly in London (and the brief stint back in Alaska) and I think it worked out really well.

Mulder and Scully were written excellently. Save the voices in their heads, they seemed straight out of a television episode. Great job.
Sashan chapter 10 . 7/2/2004
Aww! Great fic! The Mulder/Scully in it was wonderful! It was nice reading a story with substance and not just fluff (don't get me wrong though, I LOVE fluff _~). The chapters were a nice size. It was dragging on long, but it was just enough to keep you hanging. (Luckily for me, I didn't have to wait for an update. Hehe!) Good story!
DDstalker chapter 10 . 6/16/2004
NO! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME! I HATE YOU! DIE! DIE! Well your stories have such...happy endings. Mine never end like that...WELL I LOVED YOUR STORY! START A NEW STORY SOON!

Rinkufan chapter 10 . 6/14/2004
Cool. Loved it lots!

Rinkufan chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
Oh my . . . You killed Mrs. Scully . . . Bad girl . . .
J.C chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
U killed Scully's mom. there is something new. damn
Perfalmarin chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
My God! This is most definitely one of the absolute BEST X-Files fics I've read! Do hurry and update! I'm dying to find out what happens in the end! *wrings her hands in nervous anticipation*
DDstalker chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
YOU FREAK! YOU LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER! Looks over own stories...well...:P
Rinkufan chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
uh-huh . . . right. What was the ice core thing? The project in the movie? Anyways, update soon!
Rinkufan chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
Er . . .You lost me. . . They're exploring London to look for the answer to something . . . What does London have to do with it? On a side note, I bet you wouldn't mind having those photographs. Read my new story! Its a CCS/ Gargoyles x-over. You might not know garg. but read it anyway! . . .. please?
Rinkufan chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Aw, just for me? FYI, It was 1669 words. Your new goal is 1700 . . .
Samantha chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
I love it keep going pleeze!
Rivergem chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
Cheers for reading my review, again more of the same great characterisation and plot has me hooked. But write faster, come on drink lots of coffee, learn to touch type, get a secretary, just write faster please! The couple thing is nagging me but since you seem ok with it then in my little world I'll set this story pre-Truth. By the way are you Britsh? Because your description of England as a place with crap trains, crapper weather and people who have a weird sense of humour is amazingly accurate. Anyway keep going!
Rinkufan chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
mhmm . . .interesting, and almost long enough for me to fully get into it. But, Im afraid you'll need a few hundred more words per chapter to completely satisfy me. So . . . write more!
DDstalker chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
I LOVE where this is going! Keep it up!
p.s. Check out my new story!