Reviews for One by One the Souls Will Take You Over
anshelly chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Okay, it is an okay beginning. I hope you continue though.
Lady Farevay chapter 7 . 5/13/2004
YAY!
That was Fabtastic! i love Rogue Revenge! it's always so...revengefull! lol and fitting and kickass!
Great chapter Luv!,
Lady F
RoguesHeart chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
YES! OHO YEAH! GO ROGUE! Remy was such a bastard man! WOOHO! I woulda forgiven John cuz he was born naturally stupid, and Piotr was a sweetie. But Remy was just a giant jack ass and he had better do something damn good to make up for his stupidity.
Update Soon.
ishandahalf chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
oh, yay for piotr, the voice of reason. i was hoping he'd knock some sense into them, so gold stars for him! i'm glad remy and john felt bad, cuz they SHOULD, dammit! huzzah for rogue not letting them off easy. good stuff indeed! keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Tempete chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
I hope that you will update soon. I love the story, and I can't wait to read more.
RikaTabithaStarr chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
cool chapter
Star-of-Chaos chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
bwahahaahha...I loved Rogue threatening to sic Belladonna on Remy...
RoguesHeart chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
Remy shouldn't have gone that far... That was cold. Real cold. Rogue should have kicked him in his nuts.
Loving this so far.
Update Soon
Lady Farevay chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
WO!
I think we should back away from the Rogue,kickassy she maybe,Kickassy and not sappy i may like,Kickassy i said i preffered/wanted but Kickassy is just scary now...Br *Shakes her head from side to side as if to shake the feeling off*
Great Wonderful chapter Luv!,
Lady F (Sophie)
snowee chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
nice work
RikaTabithaStarr chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
update soon
willa. j chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
i think that was awesome. I really like the cranky rogue. really kools.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
heh. I just think the guys are mad because they got taken out by a girl. bwahahahahaha.
ishandahalf chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
oh, poor rogue, i feel so bad for her... alright, she may be SLIGHTLY unstable, but she was SUPPOSED to attack them, that's what they DO in the training! honestly. well, anyhoo, good stuff. keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Emumoon chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Hey, there! Me again. I am absolutly hooked on this story. But why is Remy being such a jerk? I guess its just part of the plot. You should have Rogue reviel some of Remy's past right at teh table or something. Or have her have a mental break down in front of everyone. Just some suggestions. Thats all. If you dont like dont use them , and if its already part of the next chapter then COOL! TTFN
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »