Reviews for One by One the Souls Will Take You Over
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 21 . 3/4/2009
Wow...it has been such a long time. This chapter was definitely something. Lucas' character is so badass. Anyway though, I'm kind of confused about what was going on with this story, because it has been a while. Maybe a quick recap will refresh not just my own memory, but every person still following this story? Just a thought. Update soon!

~Chica~
Red red red ribbon chapter 21 . 3/4/2009
love it update soon pleas!
RogueNya chapter 21 . 3/3/2009
Only word that comes to mind after reading this chapter is "Wow" quite powerful a chapter really, so you did very good on it, though the transition between last chapter and this one was kinda non-existent, how long after Lucas got out of training does this chapter happen?
tfobmv18 chapter 21 . 3/3/2009
I love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
RogueNya chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
Gah, ok I seriously hope ya can finish this story someday. To good not to.
tfobmv18 chapter 20 . 5/5/2008
I like it. Please continue it. I wonder what happened between Rogue and Logan as well as what happen between Rogue and Legion. Keep up the good work. Please Update ASAP *puppy-dog eyes* pleze.
The Duplicitous One chapter 20 . 12/26/2007
The story is good, but the OOC-ness ruined it for me. Its hard to imagine Rogue so powerful that she snubs Magneto. But given that its an AU, its alright, although it feels a bit odd for me as I'm used to Rogue all stressed out because of the 'no touch' issue. Just my two cents...
JustJulyy chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
this is a nice story, I love the way you describe magneto as giddy
Scarlet Rogue chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Oh cliff hanger, this is really cool, oh and Piotr's little sister is called Illyana, she's a mutant too and has the codename Magik, kay.

Well done, good job
Jessie6612 chapter 20 . 12/27/2006
Update as soon as you can. I love ur ff!
SouthernLoner chapter 20 . 11/21/2006
hahaha! that's funny...i can't wait to see what happened next good job
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hey,

DEBS THE SNAPE FAN HERE. AUTHOR OF SEPERATED TWINS MY LIFE BROTHERS LOVE AND MANY MORE.

i just want to tell you that I am back up and running! thanks for listening, link below and goodbye.

You have read one of my story at one point or another
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 20 . 12/21/2005
Woah! Sorry I hadn't reviewed sooner! Anyway, this is awesome! I REALLY LIKED THESE CHAPTERS! DO UPDATE SOON!
Nettlez chapter 20 . 12/21/2005
hehe i loved this chapter. Aww poor lucas,lol Rogues so evil. hehe ya gotta love er'. Well anyway do update soon and have a Merry X-Man.

Toodles
Prince Aoshi chapter 20 . 12/20/2005
OMG this story is bloody fantastic to put it bluntly.
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »