Reviews for One by One the Souls Will Take You Over
Nettlez chapter 17 . 8/30/2005
yay super cool chapter! well i hope ypur ok with the hurricane and all, hope not too much damage has happened, i remember last year i was stuck in florida when frances hit. man we had tress falling onto our drive way, total destroyed the garage, but ya know, mother nature and al, does what she wants, lol well update soon!
DELETED D3L3T3D chapter 17 . 8/29/2005
Interesting. Though a request. Can you please separate your paragraphs I kinda had a bit of trouble reading this.

Though, great chapter and update soon!
s2bawfa chapter 17 . 8/29/2005
Strange why is Remy having trouble And yes if you ask me the professor is insane heck locking up both his brother and son! HELLO! Glad your okay with the can can and all and so happy to see another chappy up here you know how much I love this story. You hear about not being able to review our reviews what a load of crap that is Wait a sec your going to collage? Man that rocks Im only going into the 9th grade lol email me back whenever you can I think Im gonna make a new story myself thats just for reviews to storys what you think? Update again more and longer when you can please I love love love this story dol ;) Hey whats he gonna do? I bet shes with Luc god I love him you got my fav 3 here you so totally are ROCKIN' girl BYES!
Rogue238 chapter 17 . 8/29/2005
Great chapter! I'm so glad you are alright! Update when you can. :) Good luck.
raye chapter 16 . 8/16/2005
Please update ASAP
lickakrick chapter 14 . 7/16/2005
interesting, good paper, i mean story.
IvyZoe chapter 16 . 7/12/2005
So, Remy was cradling her the entire . How sweet! Great update . Going to add this bad boy to my story alert list. Leigon huh. HTat is so not good for the X-Men. Really it isn't. Hope Leigon can help Roge with her Psyches. They sure can be a pain in the ass sometimes huh? Looks like They were both friends. Maybe he can get our little Gambit a bit jealous for awhile...hehehehe...that would be fun. Update soon! can't wait.
IvyZoe chapter 15 . 7/12/2005
I loved chapter 14...BURN! She got Remy good,.. That comment had to leave a lasting affect on the poor man. This chappy was good as well. Those idiots were banging downs doors!HAHAHAHA...fantastic.

As for Remy...hm...seemed like he had a hell of a hangover. Could it be that Rogue's little comment affected him more than even he would like to admit to himself. I THINK SO BABY! Great job.
zahraa chapter 16 . 7/4/2005
is legion xavior's son ? oh and how about a little more romy and i don think rogue is that cold hearted but other then that i like everythin else :D:D
lesa513 chapter 16 . 6/29/2005
i know its xaviers son. do i get a cookie?
P-A-P-E-R-Stars-989 chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
oh...so rogue knows xaviers son and brother...interesting...well KEEP UPDATING!DAMN I LOVE YOUR STORY SO KEEP UPDATING DAMNIT!...thank you...later! man i hate being polite...*shudders* "thank you" ew...
Roguechere chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
well ya know, there's omly one rule to fanfiction. NEVER let anything get in the way of you updating, unless you're out partying! lol. congratulations on graduating :)

this was a short chapter but it helped to move the plot along so i won't complain. just make sure to update faster this time, k? ;)

~roguechere.
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Piotr's sister is Illyana (i think thats how you spell it). Remy is an EMPATH his skill it EMPATHY notice the 'Y', sorry I dont mean to be a bitch here but I'm gunna add some things here. Accents are tough, for Russians one rule I like to use is instead of spelling things normally such as Breathing use Breathink. Yes with a K. Cajun, de stead of the, o' stead of of, things like that. Rouge, she's from Mississippi so its a bit different. Accents are different depending on where in the south you're from. Lots o' people screw em up. Yoah, stead of you're, bettah stead of better, nahce, stead o' nice raght, etc. It's yur choice if she's gunna call him Remy or Remeh. I've seen both used, accents tend to get thicker when someone's pissed. I'm not an X-men expert, but I do know some stuff that's important, so if you need help you can e-mail me or somthing and i'll see what I can do. Update soon.

PS: are Mystique and Kurt in anyway conected to Kurt. Oh and it'd be cool to have ROuge make a dirty joke bout Pietro and his name Quicksliver. Heh heh, there are PLENTY of oppurtunities wiht a name like Quicksilver. Thanks for actually reading this.

Yours Truly,

_-Orange-_
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
Great story! Isn't Legion Xavier's son or something? Please update soon!
s2bawfa chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
Great chappy like always and hey it would have been so funny if the easter bunny did break him out hehehe. Legion hum I have no idea who that sucker is um...yer not talking about oh wait a second yeah now I know him hehehe god how did the xmen ever get him into the green goop? I always have a hard time realizing who each of them is. Go to x-men. its a great site for xmen fanfiction Beyond Evolution writers like you and me! Thanks for the email though you didnt need to send it out cuase I had this story under favoirtes it rocks write more chappys cuase now ya got my other favorite mutant in it Rouge Remy and Lucas thank you so much you so totally rock my dull boring world!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »