Reviews for Cursive
thewooddied94 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
WHA?! whys it over! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this is like a death worse then all your skin being peeled off with a potato peeler! pliz write more, and if you already plan on doing this, then write fatser! any way, love this fanfiction/ all your other fictions (that I've read) and EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST LOVE THIS! idk why, probally because Einstein would pat you on the back. but hey love this, and it, and you, and most of all them. and yay! 3
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
This is so cute! I really love the interacting and the dialogue. Wow!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aw mannnn, I noticed you always end all your jou/kai stories BEFORE it gets serious, or right before the 'crisis'. Is that the part that you can't quite visualize? Hopefully you'll be able to (I have no advice for that, try Kaiba in Appeal's way?) and hopefully you haven't abandoned this fandom. You're one of the best in writing jou/kai I've read, most people are too cliche or trite.
dancing elf chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
nice story
Blah chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Who the FUCK is he talking to?...actually, i suppose this is all some sort of plot...so never mind.
sunset234 chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
i cant wait for the next chapter:)
Deralda chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
Aw... I guess you're not going to finish this, are you?

It's so frustrating XD Reading unfinished stories. I have to stop doing that, but I have the feeling I already know all of the finished JouKai stories. Yup, I'm pretty obsessed.

And I have to say, I really like your writing! I'm going to read your finished ones tomorrow, lol. Keep writing, please! You're good in it.

~ Denise
TerraRydya chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
wonderful. Love the realistic progressions between Jou and Seto. Anticipating the next part.
Kitty Caesar chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Gah! What happens next? Update? Maybe? ;D
Ceilo chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
wow, this is a really really god puppyshipping story! i can't wait to see what happens next! btw, i love the sound of Kaiba's t-shirt. know whare i can get one? lol please update soon!
Silver and Black Flames chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Just want to say, this is hilarious AND believable, which makes it a rather rare specimen of Yu-Gi-Oh slash fanfic. Favorite line: “Oh, snap, the Pharaoh’s gonna getcha.” I really like the structure of the fic, too - clever and interesting. And you just have a good sense of humor - you know the phrase "roaring with laughter"? Yeah, me while reading your fic. I know it's probably dropped by this point, but I'll keep it on my story-alert list, just in case. ;
crossmyheartforever chapter 11 . 11/4/2008
Wow, I really love this story...it's very sweet and subtle. I had to control my laughter oh-so-many times. I hope you can finish this story one day. Best wishes!
KnotofRibbon chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
...Please. -crawling in desperation- You must update. I was up all night reading this, because it holds my interest.

Tis a bit clever, and unique-But in a good way.

Unless that's where it ends?
ShannonNomNom chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
KYA

please please oh pleasey please upload soon this is so cute

i love it ;P
Squeakaree chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
I love it. Too bad it's not finished and probably won't be ever...