Reviews for Konya Koso Kimero
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Yuugi's a medical student? That's perfect! But I would have thought he'd want to take over the game shop from his grandpa.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Yay!puppyshipping!This is the first fic Ive seen that mentions my major at all and its even written twice in the first chapter.
I think he would succeed as a manager cause Jou plays a strategy game very well and strategies are needed to be a manager.
I like how his relationship with his father isnt so bad.
Elizabeth R chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
lol i cried because it so was heart warming in the end. it was hopelessly fluffy and sweet but so sad at times. you, no doubt, have an amazing ability to make others feel strong emotion in the best way. i would hate know such a talent would go to waste so beg that you dont stop writing. i mean there's not may that can do that which is why im glad to have stumbled across your work. and though i dont know you, i have great respect for you because of that ability. :) not to sound creepy, but i felt a need to say that. i love your notes in the of the chapters too. to read some of the conections you made was interesting. i was almost happy to get to the end of chapter just so i could read what you had to say...again not trying to sound creepy (even if im not doing a good job lol). i would love to see something with yuugi/yuugi's other self. the back story you made sounded like it would make a good hurt/comfort story. either way, stay awesome! (3)/
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
I would definitely love to see a sequel to this! The storyline was unique and flowed nicely and the characters were written nicely.
MysticMonarch chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
I really really LOVED this story! It was well written and well thought out, and your writing really did improve! You did great on this. Thank you so much for brightening my day with this puppyshipping!
I really want to read some puzzleshipping from you!
YuGiOhYaoiShipper chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Omgosh I love yurh story soooo much it is the story I've been looking for finally my god its so good and I'm only jst finishing chapter 6 and I can't wait to see what happens next .

Your and amazing writer also.
nchai001 chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
wow can't believe jou's mom wasn't a complete b****th in this story but I liked this stroy.
nchai001 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I think he's actually pretty smart but just acts dumb.
anonymous chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
This story was really sweet. I enjoyed reading it a lot, thank you for your hard work.
Anjanie chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
still love it:D
Crystia chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
This story was really, really sweet. I enjoyed it a lot, and even if you weren't familiar with the Yugioh fandom, I didn't notice anything hugely out of place. The storyline was interesting, the characters were well done...overall, great story.

Thanks for posting!
-Darkelf
dancing elf chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
very entertaining fic
silvers-edge chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
I like this story, thank you for writting it. Reality can be a pain, but pain helps us grow and become better humans.
mednin chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
That was a beautiful ending!
AyaKagami chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
Aw! This was such a sweet story. It really had a realistic approach to it. _ I loved it! _